Arby's Classic 2012

MentorFan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urspring is an impressive team. Kinda surprised Melrose beat Christ.

I wasn't that surprised to see Melrose beat NC Christ School. NC Christ School isn't as good as they were last year. In fact, besides the two Science Hill transfers, their players really aren't that impressive. I heard several people comment that without Allen and Hale, they felt the team is pretty average.

Urspring has been very impressive the last few years that I've seen them at the Arby's. I like the team from Mentor a lot but I was happy to see the guys from Germany win it this year. Congratulations to your Wildcats on their 5th place finish btw.

Edited by AlumnI01

I wasn't that surprised to see Melrose beat NC Christ School. NC Christ School isn't as good as they were last year. In fact, besides the two Science Hill transfers, their players really aren't that impressive. I heard several people comment that without Allen and Hale, they felt the team is pretty average.

Urspring has been very impressive the last few years that I've seen them at the Arby's. I like the team from Mentor a lot but I was happy to see the guys from Germany win it this year. Congratulations to your Wildcats on their 5th place finish btw.

Thanks man! Congrats to SH for finishing right behind us! We (OR and SH) were the top 2 teams from the Eastern part of the state by a long shot, i thought... Yes, Not having that big 6'11 Marshall Plumlee from last year for Christ really made a big difference lol