CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

I think that these CAK seniors and their head football coach will walk off into the sunset following this 2 year run of dominance. Alcoa and Grace were both able to compete against the Warriors. I was stunned that Kingston held them in check as well as they did in the 2nd round matchup. I also have to give props to Elizabethton for playing CAK toe to toe as well as they did.

Milan is the best team that middle and west TN has in 3A. Going to 4 championship games in 5 years says it all. They have continued to prove their worth with great season after great season.

CAK for the last 2 years (and probably Alcoa during those 2 years as well) and Alcoa the previous 7 years have just been MUCH BETTER! Could they both compete and win in higher classes? Absolutely! The reality is that they both play in 3A and are head & shoulders better than the field.

If it is that good why don't you guys go play in Div. II and play someone on an equal playing field!! Hold your head up Milan public schools pulling for you guys!! 41-14 and still throwing football???? Get real and go Div. II

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm from Livingston, but after watching most of this game I agree I think he should have had some better offers than what he has been given. As for CAK being a privite school it really doesn't matter at this point. They play in one of the hardest districts there is for 3A. And its usually them or Alcoa (which is a public school with a lot of state titles under their belt) playing some school there gonna blow away from west TN. I'd like to see Milan even come close to winning half there games if they were in east TN. Congrads to both on making it to the title game and Congrads to CAK on the title.

Milan... great season!! Hold your head up high. Everyone keeps saying your down.... well all the people that said you were down and wouldn't make it here are at home!!! You keep proving people wrong.... congratulations!!!

CAK... you guys are awesome!!! You are just on another level... nothing but respect for you guys. Fans are all classy and congratulations on your win. You deserve it!!!

• Upvote 1

Milan... great season!! Hold your head up high. Everyone keeps saying your down.... well all the people that said you were down and wouldn't make it here are at home!!! You keep proving people wrong.... congratulations!!!

CAK... you guys are awesome!!! You are just on another level... nothing but respect for you guys. Fans are all classy and congratulations on your win. You deserve it!!!

Classy post. Good job Milan.