CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

CAK is the best team in 3A and the four teams that CAK played in the playoffs can beat milan. Loudon scored 21 points in the first round and Kington held CAK to 23 points, Alcoa scored 36 points and Elizabethton scored 34 points. Milan will not return to state next year. Coach Morris was out coached in the state game today.

CAK is the best team in 3A and the four teams that CAK played in the playoffs can beat milan. Loudon scored 21 points in the first round and Kington held CAK to 23 points, Alcoa scored 36 points and Elizabethton scored 34 points. Milan will not return to state next year. Coach Morris was out coached in the state game today.

Way to throw a "good football team" and a "good football coach" under the bus there lol.......Milan is very good (CAK is just better)

CAK survived at Elizabethton tonight.....barely. They are banged up pretty good and the Cyclones pounded them pretty good on the ground, but their air attack is crazy good. In my opinion, the championship game was in Elizabethton tonight and CAK won.

It appears I was correct. I think the top three AAA teams this year were CAK, Alcoa, and Elizabethton.

It appears I was correct. I think the top three AAA teams this year were CAK, Alcoa, and Elizabethton.

i'll have to agree that the east is better than the west and middle. they have proven it for the last 9 years. i am getting sick of reading the championship game has already been played crap. so i'm gonna go back to my old self right here.

you think the top 3 teams are cak , alcoa and betsy. well i think you are an IDIOT for dissing great programs like milan. after all we have 4 gold balls and 9 state appearences. exactly how many does betsy have? that's what i thought. while alcoa and cak have proven they can beat milan. betsy hasn't. if you want to prove you can then get your coach to schedule us. but we know that's not gonna happen. until then eat your crow like we are because betsy couldn't beat the best 2 teams in the state either. but i will give betsy some consideration. betsy is proably the 4th best team in 3a BEHIND MILAN!!!