CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

i'll have to agree that the east is better than the west and middle. they have proven it for the last 9 years. i am getting sick of reading the championship game has already been played crap. so i'm gonna go back to my old self right here.

you think the top 3 teams are cak , alcoa and betsy. well i think you are an IDIOT for dissing great programs like milan. after all we have 4 gold balls and 9 state appearences. exactly how many does betsy have? that's what i thought. while alcoa and cak have proven they can beat milan. betsy hasn't. if you want to prove you can then get your coach to schedule us. but we know that's not gonna happen. until then eat your crow like we are because betsy couldn't beat the best 2 teams in the state either. but i will give betsy some consideration. betsy is proably the 4th best team in 3a BEHIND MILAN!!!

In all fairness if Milan played in East TN they would not have all those appearances to state they have but they don't so it really don't matter and don't get me wrong because Milan has a great program.

i'll have to agree that the east is better than the west and middle. they have proven it for the last 9 years. i am getting sick of reading the championship game has already been played crap. so i'm gonna go back to my old self right here.

you think the top 3 teams are cak , alcoa and betsy. well i think you are an IDIOT for dissing great programs like milan. after all we have 4 gold balls and 9 state appearences. exactly how many does betsy have? that's what i thought. while alcoa and cak have proven they can beat milan. betsy hasn't. if you want to prove you can then get your coach to schedule us. but we know that's not gonna happen. until then eat your crow like we are because betsy couldn't beat the best 2 teams in the state either. but i will give betsy some consideration. betsy is proably the 4th best team in 3a BEHIND MILAN!!!

I GUARATEE THE CYCLONES WOULD BEAT YOU DOWN JUST LIKE CAK DID!!!

GO CYCLONES!!!

The best 4 teams in the East were CAK, Alcoa, Elizabethton, Sullivan North

The best 4 teams in the West were Milan, CPA, Cheatham, Fairview

All 8 of these teams were very good this year and would have competed in Class 4A in my opinion. I believe that this was the "strongest year" for 3A football from top-to-bottom since the "Z-Plan" began in 2009.

I GUARATEE THE CYCLONES WOULD BEAT YOU DOWN JUST LIKE CAK DID!!!

GO CYCLONES!!!

the betsy had 1 good year out of the last 15 and all of a sudden you're the state champs with an asterisk. the betsy couldn't carry milan's jock strap. you would get drummed worse than a set of john bonham's ludwigs. go away lower tier betsy. you bother me. Edited by thedawg44

let's see. milan beat kingston(east tenn), beat maryville(east tenn), beat david lipsomb who drummed alcoa and beat portland who beat seymour. so yeah we could have still won thse 4 gold balls. thanks anyways but i'll pick my own numbers.

Milan has a great team and I am through going back and forth with this crap and good luck picking your own numbers

WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO CAK. GREAT GAME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. WELL DESERVED CHAMPIONSHIP TO A GREAT TEAM WITH VERY HUMBLE FANS.

Dawg, Thanks for the congrats from you and the other Milan fans. While I was excited for the victory, I believe all the Coach T Warrior fans have nothing but respect for the Milan program and their Coach T contingent. Once again, I had the feeling that these 2 teams are closer than the score indicated. Milan's gold balls and appearances in the title game year after year speak for themselves. Classy, high caliber program, with excellent support from their fans. I was proud of the way these two groups of young men conducted themselves on the field tonight, with both their play, and their conduct towards each other.