CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

The thing is.... if he has that many carries and that many yards.... it will make it easier to keep up with your offense as the game will be drastically shortened. We had the ball for 31 minutes of the game with CPA and we need to do the same thing this week!!!

The one problem that I see is that because Coleman had that many offensive carries.... he played very few snaps at LB on defense. He is used to playing the entire game on defensive with about half the offensive carries. I am interested in seeing how he is used on defense in this game.

I really dont think he will be on defense much at all. Davon has come on big time and coaches know arkel on offense is whole lot more important this game. Its crazy how he really never played rb til playoffs last year.

Hey FBD, GoVolsKnox and BRPro.... I noticed that Alcoa went for two when they scored against you guys. Seemed like it was not too bad of an idea as you need to score alot of points to beat you guys. Is this something that alot of teams did against you guys?? I'm just wondering if Milan might be thinking the same thing???

I did not see anyone besides Alcoa doing this. They did it both games. I didn't see the Gibbs or Scott games.

Hey FBD, GoVolsKnox and BRPro.... I noticed that Alcoa went for two when they scored against you guys. Seemed like it was not too bad of an idea as you need to score alot of points to beat you guys. Is this something that alot of teams did against you guys?? I'm just wondering if Milan might be thinking the same thing???

Alcoa had excellent success with this in the first match up. Rankin concluded that he would probably match score for score with the Warriors and that the 2 pt conversion would be the difference. In the end he was right. In the second match up it was a different story. Although Alcoa employed the same strategy, CAK came in having focused on defending the 2 pt conversion, and equally importantly, scoring its own 2 pt conversions. CAK was able to stop Alcoa and at the same time was able to get a couple of 2 pt conversions of its own. Once again, that was the story of the game between 2 very evenly matched teams.

Alcoa had excellent success with this in the first match up. Rankin concluded that he would probably match score for score with the Warriors and that the 2 pt conversion would be the difference. In the end he was right. In the second match up it was a different story. Although Alcoa employed the same strategy, CAK came in having focused on defending the 2 pt conversion, and equally importantly, scoring its own 2 pt conversions. CAK was able to stop Alcoa and at the same time was able to get a couple of 2 pt conversions of its own. Once again, that was the story of the game between 2 very evenly matched teams.

I think this may be a good idea for Milan. I know CAKe (had to do it one time LOL!!!) had good success stopping it the second time, but they have not faced Milan yet and that may work in their advantage play wise on 2pt conversions. We have to maximize every opportunity to get points!!!

I think this may be a good idea for Milan. I know CAKe (had to do it one time LOL!!!) had good success stopping it the second time, but they have not faced Milan yet and that may work in their advantage play wise on 2pt conversions. We have to maximize every opportunity to get points!!!

I would do it. Also play 4 down ball.

BigP I will be watching tomorrow. Giving all positive support I can bring. Go get em Dawgs.