CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

Ha, but I can't say we're not worried. We're always concerned, especially against pedigreed programs like what the Bulldogs have. Elizabethton and Alcoa knocked us around pretty good so we are limping into this game like "Johnny Reb" and are hoping to find a way to hold it all together for one more game.

i dont think cak has any respect for milan either. Im sure they have t shirts already made

Coach17, all we heard all week was CPA was gonna score 35 or 40 on Milan. Let me tell you.. if CAK has trouble stopping the run, Arkel Coleman will go for 200 yards.

I predict Coleman will have 200 yards. I noticed that Milan ran Coleman something like 48 carries against CPA! I have never heard of a back in HS, College, or Pro getting 48 carries. Coleman and that huge OL will get their yards and their points. But the question is can they keep up with the #1 offense in 3A? I say Milan gives CAK all they can handle, but CAK just has too much fire power in the end. 41 / 35

(I am not above editing my post after the game.)

Edited by Govolsknox

i dont think cak has any respect for milan either. Im sure they have t shirts already made

Looking at the roster, and having seen #29 as a junior, I can say this CAK fan has a lot of respect for Milan. About everything that could have gone CAK's way last year went CAK's way. I hope Milan has the Warrior players attention as much as they have the fans' attention, because this will likely be a very hard fought game.

Ha, but I can't say we're not worried. We're always concerned, especially against pedigreed programs like what the Bulldogs have. Elizabethton and Alcoa knocked us around pretty good so we are limping into this game like "Johnny Reb" and are hoping to find a way to hold it all together for one more game.

See what I mean by coach-speak!!!

I predict Coleman will have 200 yards. I noticed that Milan ran Coleman something like 48 carries against CPA! I have never heard of a back in HS, College, or Pro getting 48 carries. Coleman and that huge OL will get their yards and their points. But the question is can they keep up with the #1 offense in 3A? I say Milan gives CAK all they can handle, but CAK just has too much fire power in the end. 41 / 35

(I am not above editing my post after the game.)

The thing is.... if he has that many carries and that many yards.... it will make it easier to keep up with your offense as the game will be drastically shortened. We had the ball for 31 minutes of the game with CPA and we need to do the same thing this week!!!

The one problem that I see is that because Coleman had that many offensive carries.... he played very few snaps at LB on defense. He is used to playing the entire game on defensive with about half the offensive carries. I am interested in seeing how he is used on defense in this game.

Hey FBD, GoVolsKnox and BRPro.... I noticed that Alcoa went for two when they scored against you guys. Seemed like it was not too bad of an idea as you need to score alot of points to beat you guys. Is this something that alot of teams did against you guys?? I'm just wondering if Milan might be thinking the same thing???

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE