CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals...will usually win the day. Blocking, tackling, ball security, special teams, minimum penalties, stamina,effort and composure. And you have to win your one on one's more than the guy across from you does. All of the above is the recipe for a football championship. Whichever team has the most of the above ingredients this Friday afternoon should be crowned champion. (a little luck doesn't hurt either, :D )

I think we're going to be ok and win this one.

I saw Ms Howell this morning and I told her to get in Davis's face and scream "JUST WIN!!" and she had this puzzled look on her face as if to say 'duh....no kidding, I already do that', and kind of nodded and backed away. So...I think she's going to handle it.

As for the players that won't have the benefit of Ms Howell screaming in their face, I'll do it here (in my best Ms. Howell impersonation)..."JUST WIN THIS GAME!!!"

(also, congratulations to CAK on their unanimous selection in City View Magazine as Best Private School in the Elementary, Middle and High School categories)

Edited by BRPro

I think we're going to be ok and win this one.

I saw Ms Howell this morning and I told her to get in Davis's face and scream "JUST WIN!!" and she had this puzzled look on her face as if to say 'duh....no kidding, I already do that', and kind of nodded and backed away. So...I think she's going to handle it.

As for the other players that won't have the benefit of Ms Howell screaming in their face, I'll do it here ........."JUST WIN THIS GAME!!!"

(also, congratulations to CAK on their unanimous selection in City View Magazine as Best Private School in the Elementary, Middle and High School categories)

CAK wins this one By 3 touchdowns.

(Friday at noon)

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog for this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here, & we are coming to you live from Milan TN, home of the Milan Bulldogs, we were planning on interviewing some fans but it seems as this place is a ghostown so instead I am going to show you some of their trophys in their trophy case.

(He then goes inside to see some CAK fans stealing one of Milans Gold balls that they already have.)

Kermit: What are you doing for one thing you should be in Cookeville another this is against the law I am calling the police.

CAK Fan: Sorry sir but the town is empty, & we told them boys they were getting a gold ball, & since I dont think we can win I am going to take one. (He then sees Kermit dialing 911 & gets mad and pulls trys to whack Kermit with his baseball bat).

Kermit: (running off) Well this has been Kermit Huff DeeFrog we now return you to your puff reguraly scheduled programming.

(Friday at noon)

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog for this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here, & we are coming to you live from Milan TN, home of the Milan Bulldogs, we were planning on interviewing some fans but it seems as this place is a ghostown so instead I am going to show you some of their trophys in their trophy case.

(He then goes inside to see some CAK fans stealing one of Milans Gold balls that they already have.)

Kermit: What are you doing for one thing you should be in Cookeville another this is against the law I am calling the police.

CAK Fan: Sorry sir but the town is empty, & we told them boys they were getting a gold ball, & since I dont think we can win I am going to take one. (He then sees Kermit dialing 911 & gets mad and pulls trys to whack Kermit with his baseball bat).

Kermit: (running off) Well this has been Kermit Huff DeeFrog we now return you to your puff reguraly scheduled programming.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!