CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

My impression at last year's game is that there were roughly the same number of people on CAK's side as on Milan's side of the stands. There were quite a few people from Waverly there in the CAK stands, and I couldn't tell if they were really cheering FOR CAK or AGAINST Milan. I assumed they are Milan's traditional rival. I don't know if CAK will have that many people this year but I hope so.

No they are not rivals...... I can't even remember the last time we played them. Huntingdon and Humboldt are Milan's two biggest traditional rivals.

Sounds like some good parenting went into this as well. Nicely done, very commendable. There is no doubt about it, Maryville is a great place to live (don't forget a recent study/report that listed Maryville as one of the top 5 places in all of the US to live).

The good parenting came from Momma. The kids got mama's brains, "Thank the Lord." We have been blessed. While I love the Maryville Schools please don't underestimate the blessing of a Christian School. There is a difference. Some sacrifices we make for it, are well rewarded. CAK does it right!

Now, as far as this game goes. Milan is one of my favorite West Tennessee Schools. I would like for this to be like the last two CAK games, but I don't think it will. Milan will play tough, but the Warriors have too much fire power. The turf will make them even faster! CAK by three TD's. Sorry Bulldogs! Maybe next year. (Oops! Forgot about Alcoa!)

Edited by oldhick76

The good parenting came from Momma. The kids got mama's brains, "Thank the Lord." We have been blessed. While I love the Maryville Schools please don't underestimate the blessing of a Christian School. There is a difference. Some sacrifices we make for it, are well rewarded. CAK does it right!

Now, as far as this game goes. Milan is one of my favorite West Tennessee Schools. I would like for this to be like the last two CAK games, but I don't think it will. Milan will play tough, but the Warriors have too much fire power. The turf will make them even faster! CAK by three TD's. Sorry Bulldogs! Maybe next year. (Oops! Forgot about Alcoa!)

...and don't forget about the superior fans. oops...did I say that out loud!? jkjk lol

Three TDs. Ouch!