CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

FBD or anyone that knows, do you know how many players we lost to graduation last year and what the influx of new players was? Of the new players, how many of these 'new' players have been at CAK since middle school or earlier? Thanks.

What are you including as a "new" player? Starters? Or all new players who didn't play before this year?

My child isn't on the football team but does attend CAK. I can't speak for the individual football players, but I know our family isn't 'rich' and we are making huge financial sacrifices to send our child to this school.

There are times we struggle to make ends meet and do without in order to make these tuition payments. I'm sure we aren't the only ones. Not everybody at CAK is rich (but sometimes I wish I was! haha).

Hey BRPro I just noticed your avatar picture. That's my country boy facing the camera #38 in your avatar picture. I like that, good picture.

FBD or anyone that knows, do you know how many players we lost to graduation last year and what the influx of new players was? Of the new players, how many of these 'new' players have been at CAK since middle school or earlier? Thanks.

We lost 9 (7 of them were off the defense). Can't say for the entire team, but I believe all of the offensive starters have been at CAK since middle school except for C.Rathbone and B.Kendrick. There were a few new transfers but none that are seeing playing time outside of special teams. We lost an outstanding DL transfer from Louisiana after the first game due to a medical issue.

We lost 9 (7 of them were off the defense). Can't say for the entire team, but I believe all of the offensive starters have been at CAK since middle school except for C.Rathbone and B.Kendrick. There were a few new transfers but none that are seeing playing time outside of special teams. We lost an outstanding DL transfer from Louisiana after the first game due to a medical issue.

You are correct. Except for Kendrick and Rathbone, all offensive starters have been at CAK since at least middle school. In fact, I'm pretty sure that all of them have been at CAK since elementary school.

On defense, one LB's family moved here from Wisconsin two years ago. The others, with the exception of Kendrick and Rathbone when they play defense, have been here since at least middle school and most since elementary school.

FBD, I was at the game last year and have pictures of this if you are interested. I know it's not something you would want to re-live, but if you were one of the ones helping him off the field, I thought it might be a touching moment and be cool to have you two coming off the field arm in arm.

If not, please disregard. (tried to find where I could send you a private message on this, but didn't see it so I'm just putting it out here for now).

I'd love to see the photos, but my wife will not. I wasn't one of the ones helping him off the field but I made it down to the sidelines afterwards. I wasn't too emotional about it until I saw all his teammates rallying around him and patting him on the head, and when he put the towel over his head it kind of hit me. Loved seeing him still be able to go out and meet at midfield as a captain to start the second half. C.Rathbone's broken ankle now brings all of this back. I hurt for him and his family and our team, but they will all get through it and I'm sure his teammates will step up and represent for him.

You have to have a CoachT+ membership to get the private messaging feature. Its a paid subscription, something like $40 or so. You should check into it since you are going to be following the Warriors for a long time. We will have to decide later on how to hook up and get the photo's. Thanks.

Welcome back PCP. Hope you ate your fill of turkey and dressing. This should be a great game. My Warriors are limping in like "Johnny Reb" but I believe we have a few more bullets left. Hope you can make it to Cookeville.

I will be there FBD i will have to take off work early i didn't realize it was friday i figured it would have been on a Sat