CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

Milan and well as Huntingdon will both be a ghost town Friday, CAK do you bring a lot of fans to your games & will you be a ghost town as well either way glad they get outta school early so they can go.

My impression at last year's game is that there were roughly the same number of people on CAK's side as on Milan's side of the stands. There were quite a few people from Waverly there in the CAK stands, and I couldn't tell if they were really cheering FOR CAK or AGAINST Milan. I assumed they are Milan's traditional rival. I don't know if CAK will have that many people this year but I hope so.

Thanks for the concern, and he has recovered nicely, it just took some time. That long scar on his ankle will give him an excuse many many times in the future to tell the story about "winning state", ha. And I will only be surprised if I am surprised, if that makes sense, :wacko: .

Footballdad bad news here, won't be able to make it friday to help cheer on CAK. Had a death in the family this A.M. I had the day off and planned on being there. I wish you all the best luck in the championship. GO CAK!!!! GO CYCLONES NEXT YEAR!!!

Footballdad bad news here, won't be able to make it friday to help cheer on CAK. Had a death in the family this A.M. I had the day off and planned on being there. I wish you all the best luck in the championship. GO CAK!!!! GO CYCLONES NEXT YEAR!!!

Sorry for your loss, and hate you can't make it to the game. Thank you for the well wishes! Hope we've got enough fire power to pull this one out.

Yes, Maryville is a great place to live! Good Schools -Great Football - BRPro, Come on across the County Line! Oh I forgot, super garbage service too!

Great garbage service AND Maryville footbal!? I'm all in. I just had to cancel my garbage service in a cost cutting maneuver! Do you know any good real estate agents?

(it makes me feel good you'd take me, I know what a tight knit and cool group y'all are over there. I might take you up on it before it's all said and done :)

Edited by BRPro

Prayers to you and your family.

Edited by BRPro

Great garbage service AND Maryville footbal!? I'm all in. I just had to cancel my garbage service in a cost cutting maneuver! Do you know any good real estate agents?

(it makes me feel good you'd take me, I know what a tight knit and cool group y'all are over there. I might take you up on it before it's all said and done :)

Must say, I have benefited greatly from my move to Maryville City School System ten years ago. I was a product of a private Christian School and Public High School. Let me give you some numbers. My son moved here his Junior Year, already took his ACT scored a 28 overall but 21 in Math. After one and one half years with Dr. Ferguson (AP English), Wilson (AP History) Roop (AP Calculus) his math score went from 21 to a 34. Full tuition Scholarship to a Private College ($48,000) plus lottery $20,000. Two more have gone through the system two more to go! In all I have paid in ten years $12,000 in property taxes. I have realized in Cash scholarship monies $210,000 and counting. Not a bad investment I'd say.

Jump on in, the water is fine (best in the State, according to a recent report) and the football ain't too bad either!

Edited by oldhick76

Must say, I have benefited greatly from my move to Maryville City School System ten years ago. I was a product of a private Christian School and Public High School. Let me give you some numbers. My son moved here his Junior Year, already took his ACT scored a 28 overall but 21 in Math. After one and one half years with Dr. Ferguson (AP English), Wilson (AP History) Roop (AP Calculus) his math score went from 21 to a 34. Full tuition Scholarship to a Private College ($48,000) plus lottery $20,000. Two more have gone through the system two more to go! In all I have paid in ten years $12,000 in property taxes. I have realized in Cash scholarship monies $210,000 and counting. Not a bad investment I'd say.

Jump on in, the water is fine (best in the State, according to a recent report) and the football ain't too bad either!

Sounds like some good parenting went into this as well. Nicely done, very commendable. There is no doubt about it, Maryville is a great place to live (don't forget a recent study/report that listed Maryville as one of the top 5 places in all of the US to live).

My impression at last year's game is that there were roughly the same number of people on CAK's side as on Milan's side of the stands. There were quite a few people from Waverly there in the CAK stands, and I couldn't tell if they were really cheering FOR CAK or AGAINST Milan. I assumed they are Milan's traditional rival. I don't know if CAK will have that many people this year but I hope so.

can't remember if milan has ever even played waverly.