CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

The good parenting came from Momma. The kids got mama's brains, "Thank the Lord." We have been blessed. While I love the Maryville Schools please don't underestimate the blessing of a Christian School. There is a difference. Some sacrifices we make for it, are well rewarded. CAK does it right!

Now, as far as this game goes. Milan is one of my favorite West Tennessee Schools. I would like for this to be like the last two CAK games, but I don't think it will. Milan will play tough, but the Warriors have too much fire power. The turf will make them even faster! CAK by three TD's. Sorry Bulldogs! Maybe next year. (Oops! Forgot about Alcoa!)

I would rather see Milan playing Alcoa.... I think we match up alot better with them.

Our fans are not "average".... LOL!!!

Obviously, I am not talking about USE (sic).....USE are superior (your signature scares me...too much experience....too much like a dynasty....we must prepare harder, this is our biggest challenge yet....anybody can win one -- heck this is only the second one we've played in)

MILAN BULLDAWGS- BRINGIN' THE WOOD!!!

STATE CHAMPS- 71', 77', 98', 99' STATE RUNNER-UP- 93', 08', 09', 11'

Edited by BRPro

Obviously, I am not talking about USE.....USE are superior (your signature scares me...too much experience....too much like a dynasty....we must prepare harder, this is our biggest challenge yet....anybody can win one -- heck this is only the second one we've played in)

MILAN BULLDAWGS- BRINGIN' THE WOOD!!!

STATE CHAMPS- 71', 77', 98', 99' STATE RUNNER-UP- 93', 08', 09', 11'

Like beating Alcoa. Once could just be a fluke...

Like beating Alcoa. Once could just be a fluke...

Huntingdon scored 41 points on Alcoa in 04, it was a great game that wasn't a fluke, I think this years Milan could do it and am surprised they didnt earlier maybe they were intimidated by them they will not be against CAK, so you better get to studying, Milan is going to play you hard. Since this board dont have 50 pages it will get a Kermit news flash tommorrow.

Huntingdon scored 41 points on Alcoa in 04, it was a great game that wasn't a fluke, I think this years Milan could do it and am surprised they didnt earlier maybe they were intimidated by them they will not be against CAK, so you better get to studying, Milan is going to play you hard. Since this board dont have 50 pages it will get a Kermit news flash tommorrow.

I expect Milan to score a lot of points against CAK Friday. But I expect CAK to score more. Should be an excellent game.

...that wasn't a fluke, I think this years Milan could do it and am surprised they didnt earlier maybe they were intimidated by them they will not be against CAK, so you better get to studying, Milan is going to play you hard.

I sincerely believe you could and I agree, our guys really have to be prepared and have their nose to the grindstone if they want to win this game. They do have to study hard.

As for the intimidation, my take is this....'recent events' do play into this. I think we have an advantage when we step onto the field. I think the Milan players will look at our guys as an imposing, somewhat intimidating force just because of what happened last year. It has to be in the back of their mind. It's real no matter what they say or how they prepare.

This however could work against us...we could come out lax and rest on our laurels from last year not realizing we did get a bit lucky to have the outcome we had. I think the start of the game is going to have a huge impact on emotion and confidence levels coming out of the gate.

Milan must have a good start imho and if that happens, CAK can be in some real trouble, real fast.

I also concur with govolsknox....lots of points, CAK comes out on top....even if it's just by one (with a slight edge coming from the CAK fans).

Edited by BRPro