CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

(Friday at noon)

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog for this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here, & we are coming to you live from Milan TN, home of the Milan Bulldogs, we were planning on interviewing some fans but it seems as this place is a ghostown so instead I am going to show you some of their trophys in their trophy case.

(He then goes inside to see some CAK fans stealing one of Milans Gold balls that they already have.)

Kermit: What are you doing for one thing you should be in Cookeville another this is against the law I am calling the police.

CAK Fan: Sorry sir but the town is empty, & we told them boys they were getting a gold ball, & since I dont think we can win I am going to take one. (He then sees Kermit dialing 911 & gets mad and pulls trys to whack Kermit with his baseball bat).

Kermit: (running off) Well this has been Kermit Huff DeeFrog we now return you to your puff reguraly scheduled programming.

?

How many years of varsity football has CAK played. Did it start out as a K-5 or

was there always a middle and high school. Give us some history while

Kermit comes up with another not so funny news flash.

Virtually all the CAK posters are probably more qualified to answer this than I am, but out of boredom, curiosity of how much I know, and ....well, just wanting to buy Kermit some more time, I'll take a stab at what I think I know, and some of it might be close.

The school was founded in 1977. I think in a Sunday school classroom actually (K-5), and it blossomed from there. Our website says we added grades 7 and 8 in 1978.

I think they've only had a varsity football program for about 10 years. 98% of the players went to CAK in middle school as opposed to coming to CAK in 9th grade or later.

The rest I'll lift off our website:

CAK’s high school building was completed and occupied in January; the elementary building opened in September.

The Campus Center with gym, stage and administrative offices opened. The spring band concert inaugurated the use of the building. The baseball field was completed in the spring.

2001-2006

Pre-K program opened and new classrooms built. The school also saw the addition of a new playground, a lighted football stadium, an eight-lane track, a lighted softball field, a lighted soccer stadium and new parking lots and athletic field houses.

Edited by BRPro

(Friday at noon)

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog for this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here, & we are coming to you live from Milan TN, home of the Milan Bulldogs, we were planning on interviewing some fans but it seems as this place is a ghostown so instead I am going to show you some of their trophys in their trophy case.

(He then goes inside to see some CAK fans stealing one of Milans Gold balls that they already have.)

Kermit: What are you doing for one thing you should be in Cookeville another this is against the law I am calling the police.

CAK Fan: Sorry sir but the town is empty, & we told them boys they were getting a gold ball, & since I dont think we can win I am going to take one. (He then sees Kermit dialing 911 & gets mad and pulls trys to whack Kermit with his baseball bat).

Kermit: (running off) Well this has been Kermit Huff DeeFrog we now return you to your puff reguraly scheduled programming.

Just a clarification, a CAK fan would refer to them as, "those boys" not "them boys." hi.gif

Seriously, I thought it was a pretty funny idea. Keep it coming. We could all use a laugh. The stress of this Friday is enough to get to about any Milan or CAK fan.

Edited by Govolsknox

Just a clarification, a CAK fan would refer to them as, "those boys" not "them boys." hi.gif

Seriously, I thought it was a pretty funny idea. Keep it coming. We could all use a laugh. The stress of this Friday is enough to get to about any Milan or CAK fan.

I spent 45 mins trying to come up with "the moral of the story" or a Confucius saying but came up blank......so.....it entertained/occupied me for a while! haha

CAK wins this one By 3 touchdowns.

lawnman, have you gone Lou Holtz on us? j/k I don't see Milan stopping the CAK offense, but I'm not sure I can see CAK shutting down the Milan offense enough to win by 3 scores. I can tell you it would make for a much more relaxing game for me and my crew than a nail-biter, which is what I am expecting...

I'm sorry guys they all cant be funny lol, I will try one more, this one will make some vols fans laugh too hopefully & get people in the christmas spirit.

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog with this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog we are coming to you live from Milan TN Walmart SuperCenter and you are not going to believe this as Derek Dooley former coach of the vols has applied at all the football jobs in Gibson County. Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, South Gibson, & yes even Gibson County will not give him a job. Dooley what are you going to do?

Derek Dooley: Well I am actually in Walmart not to talk to you but to ask the person in photolab for a job.

Kermit: What you are going from being a head football coach making millions, to being a sales associate???

Derek Dooley: Of course not I am going to ask that man right there.

(Kermit gets a big smile on his face as he sees Santa.)

Kermit: Well Dooley I think you are a little too big but good luck to you anyway. (Just then Derek Dooley jumps into Santa's lap)

Santa: Ugggh I don't know what is worse how old you are, or the fact you are wearing orange pants.

Derek: Funny one Santa

Santa: Well what do you want for Christmas?

Derek: I just want one thing, I want a new coaching job.

Santa: Well I am sorry I just can't do that because......well Dooley you have been bad.

Derek: What are you talking about I have been good all year, I never curse, always use manners, share, & I even eat my vegetables.

Santa: Well if you were so good you would've beat Missouri & Vandy.

(Kermit helps the worker take a pic then laughs his head off. steals Dooleys piece and candy and walks away)

Kermit: Well this has been Kermit DeeFrog we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

I'm sorry guys they all cant be funny lol, I will try one more, this one will make some vols fans laugh too hopefully & get people in the christmas spirit.

Narrator: We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog with this fast breaking news story.

Kermit: Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog we are coming to you live from Milan TN Walmart SuperCenter and you are not going to believe this as Derek Dooley former coach of the vols has applied at all the football jobs in Gibson County. Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, South Gibson, & yes even Gibson County will not give him a job. Dooley what are you going to do?

Derek Dooley: Well I am actually in Walmart not to talk to you but to ask the person in photolab for a job.

Kermit: What you are going from being a head football coach making millions, to being a sales associate???

Derek Dooley: Of course not I am going to ask that man right there.

(Kermit gets a big smile on his face as he sees Santa.)

Kermit: Well Dooley I think you are a little too big but good luck to you anyway. (Just then Derek Dooley jumps into Santa's lap)

Santa: Ugggh I don't know what is worse how old you are, or the fact you are wearing orange pants.

Derek: Funny one Santa

Santa: Well what do you want for Christmas?

Derek: I just want one thing, I want a new coaching job.

Santa: Well I am sorry I just can't do that because......well Dooley you have been bad.

Derek: What are you talking about I have been good all year, I never curse, always use manners, share, & I even eat my vegetables.

Santa: Well if you were so good you would've beat Missouri & Vandy.

(Kermit helps the worker take a pic then laughs his head off. steals Dooleys piece and candy and walks away)

Kermit: Well this has been Kermit DeeFrog we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Nice job Kermit. It made me chuckle and brightened my day.