Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

Word I'm hearing (take it for what it's worth) is that the application period ends on Good Friday (3/22). Then I guess they will start a round of interviews and go from there. Besides the two coaches slated to apply (Coach O and Coach Cook), does anyone have any ideas or info on applicants?

On a side note, when is spring practice slated to begin? Hopefully the new Golden Eagle (or not new) coach can be in place in time to place stability for spring practice.

Word I'm hearing (take it for what it's worth) is that the application period ends on Good Friday (3/22). Then I guess they will start a round of interviews and go from there. Besides the two coaches slated to apply (Coach O and Coach Cook), does anyone have any ideas or info on applicants?

On a side note, when is spring practice slated to begin? Hopefully the new Golden Eagle (or not new) coach can be in place in time to place stability for spring practice.

If it is Good Friday that will be next week, which would put them interviewing during spring break. If that being the case Rhea County could have a new coach by mid April. And I express " Could".