Region 7

dca44

BearsWrestling, I am curious to know who you are. The reason I ask is, you take a pot shot at a boy I have coached since he was a 6th grader and I take offense to it. I watched as boys all over Tennessee beat Mikes butt time and again while he was learning. We spent countless hours working on his game. Mike has put in more time these past 4 years improving his game than kids do in 8 years. Mike has managed to avenge losses to every kid who has ever beaten him with the exception of 3. I believe Mike has wrestled well over 300 matches since he was a 6th grader. This would include Nationally. I busted my tail teaching this kid this sport and in just a few minutes you try and tear him down.

Now Im gonna ask you. 1. What did you accomplish in wrestling? 2. Where did you accomplish it? 3. Why would you hide behind a screen name unless you are some sort of coward? Mike should have little trouble winning the region title at 145 or 152 depending where he ends up. Now, I expect some sort of trash talk to come from the mouth your momma should have mashed years ago.

Despite any short comings Mike may have, he deserves better than the drivel you have to offer. Grow up!!!!!!!

BearsWrestling, I am curious to know who you are. The reason I ask is, you take a pot shot at a boy I have coached since he was a 6th grader and I take offense to it. I watched as boys all over Tennessee beat Mikes butt time and again while he was learning. We spent countless hours working on his game. Mike has put in more time these past 4 years improving his game than kids do in 8 years. Mike has managed to avenge losses to every kid who has ever beaten him with the exception of 3. I believe Mike has wrestled well over 300 matches since he was a 6th grader. This would include Nationally. I busted my tail teaching this kid this sport and in just a few minutes you try and tear him down.

Now Im gonna ask you. 1. What did you accomplish in wrestling? 2. Where did you accomplish it? 3. Why would you hide behind a screen name unless you are some sort of coward? Mike should have little trouble winning the region title at 145 or 152 depending where he ends up. Now, I expect some sort of trash talk to come from the mouth your momma should have mashed years ago.

Despite any short comings Mike may have, he deserves better than the drivel you have to offer. Grow up!!!!!!!

????