Freshman Football

Croach

Pearl Cohn had a really good team. Big linemen two and three deep and skill players galore. They should have a bright future.

A little bird told me that those were definitely NOT Freshmen. A few may have been, but most were not. If a school with 800 kids fields that many Freshmen, they should have well over 100 on their varsity team.

I was told by this same bird that in a particular very important game, one of their players yelled out "I aint losin to no Freshman!" It's hard to type when I'm laughing, but that is a direct quote. I aksed the bird, "why didn't you ask him why he was playing FRESHMAN FOOTBALL?"

REBELRON, I am suprised that you bring the Maryville recruiting machine to The T. I know that you all will need some help to get back on top. I guess those defensive linemen you got from Farragut did not help you win a state title. Fulton and A-E have some good players but I think that Alcoa has them signed. I knwe you all were going to lose when I saw the one Whitehaven fan holding a U.S. flag at the game. Great statement by him.

• Upvote 1

REBELRON, I am suprised that you bring the Maryville recruiting machine to The T. I know that you all will need some help to get back on top. I guess those defensive linemen you got from Farragut did not help you win a state title. Fulton and A-E have some good players but I think that Alcoa has them signed. I knwe you all were going to lose when I saw the one Whitehaven fan holding a U.S. flag at the game. Great statement by him.

STARS garbage service covers all areas.

Edited by REBELRON

A little bird told me that those were definitely NOT Freshmen. A few may have been, but most were not. If a school with 800 kids fields that many Freshmen, they should have well over 100 on their varsity team.

I was told by this same bird that in a particular very important game, one of their players yelled out "I aint losin to no Freshman!" It's hard to type when I'm laughing, but that is a direct quote. I aksed the bird, "why didn't you ask him why he was playing FRESHMAN FOOTBALL?"

Metro no longer has "freshman football". They now have what is called "9th and 10th grade football". Every other system in the country just calls it "JV".

Actually that was two years ago. This year metro did have strictly 9th grade football. Really stinks for the sophomores.

Why did they do this? I thought the 9th and 10th JV was going well. Yes, 10th graders really get left out. Is this a case of SSDD 5 down 5 across? Edited by runtheball

The Smurf from Halls !! LOL , Does Halls still have it ?? All our haters are coming back now , they're all so cute , I've actually missed you guys . Maybe we won't have to wait another 43 games next time to hear from you guys .... but then again maybe we will have to wait even longer .... Nice posts there in Prepextra Clawball ( Papa Smurf ) you really put us in our place !!! lol :mrgreen: