District 5-AAA

alt1958

Coach Rachael wasn't run off, she left on her own terms. Cleveland loved her. She's the greatest Lady Raider coach ever and changed the expectations/culture of Lady Raider bball.

and as far as the players not getting along, they'll be fine. Four of those girls are related, and two of them are graduating seniors....

anyways Go BEARETTES!!!

Coach Moore is a great coach! What she did was her choice and i have a great respect for coach Moore! But rember last year at Lee Camp when starters were on boycot and didn't participate? THAT IS THE CRAP YOU PUT UP WITH AT CLEVELAND!!

GO BEARSETTES!

Edited by OHS80

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Moore is a great coach! What she did was her choice and i have a great respect for coach Moore! But rember last year at Lee Camp when starters were on boycot and didn't participate? THAT IS THE CRAP YOU PUT UP WITH AT CLEVELAND!!

GO BEARSETTES!

That is what i was referring too! I know the administration wanted her folks, heck alot of schools wanter her...... Certain Parents of players and the players stating they were not going to play. Can you imagine that going into your season then the same crew beating on each other over a boy.. However, you are right two are graduating. There is drama everwhere but disipline is the answer and mom with two kids was over it.

Edited by Achilles

Any ruling on Rebecca yet?

No

If the refs did not change the Blackmon technical last year in Sub state and they are not changing the Cannon County 3 that was not shot in time, then I am sure they will not admit that they messed up on her techinal.

The kid has never had a tech in her high school career and the same ref called 2 Tech's on her in the same game.

If you remember last year at Cumberland County we had a girl taken to the hospital and was having seizures on the bench and the ref during that contest did not call a Foul much less a tech... Anyway i guess "Life is not fair" right and one thing is for sure referees make mistakes more frequently than they should.

Did you see the game?

If not you ought to see the 1st tech called... A horrible decision by the ref who was told by one of the other refs that the Blackmon girl just lost her balance and fell down. Congrats to the ref you affected another young persons life for the worse.