10/25 Camden*

11/1 @Hickman County*

* denotes district game

Edited by WARBOSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County loses a good senior class that did some great things in their 4 years at SCHS. Losing coach Holiday and then losing their "new" coach so close to the start of the season put them in a huge hole. Despite both of those things the Rebels were just 2 wins (Waverly & Harpeth) away from qualifying for the 3A state playoffs this past season. They fought hard all the way through the end and should be commended.

I hope they have a good season in 2013.

SC will win 3-5 games next year. Those 3-5 will be NW who may be improving but is still NW. Waverly who loses a very good Qb and some skill players. Creekwood will be a toss-up but could go the rebels way if they can replace some defensive losses. Montgomery Central who is still a couple of years from getting back to competitive. Finally East Hickman, who seems to be improving but still seems to not have consistancy, plus I heard they lost several skill players. HC will not be one of those wins for SC. HC returns too much this year. SC will be lucky to stay on the field them this year.

• 2 weeks later...

How so? They didn't even have a coach just days before practice started. What "guru" was applying for the job then? It's a miracle the Rebels were as competitive as they were this season.

get a clue is talking about himself. the OC at Hickman Co.

• 1 month later...

If that young man who is the principal at Stewco is anything like his dad was, he will do anything he can to help the Rebel Football program. I think they will be o.k. if the community stays behind them. They had a couple of bad things happen but they have a lot of people who want to keep things going over there and some good players coming up. I'll say 4-6 or 5-5 in 2013, and that's if everything goes well with no injuries.

• 3 weeks later...