2013 Stewart County "Rebels"

WARBOSS

Hiring Coach Finley from Cheatham County was the start of good things to come for the Rebels Nation! Stewart County will be a contender when he gets the ball rolling there. It's just a matter of time!

Congrats to your coach for getting the opportunity, I'm sure with his track record and given a littl bit of time they will be winning ball games in Dover. Any idea if his OC is coming with him or is he shooting for the CC job?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County "Rebels"

8/23 @Clarksville NW

8/30 Houston County

9/6 Fairview*

9/13 @Waverly*

9/20 OPEN

9/27 Creekwood*

10/4 @Montgomery Central*

10/11 East Hickman*

10/18 @Lewis County*

10/25 Camden*

11/1 @Hickman County*

* denotes district game

As I said on this thread in December the Rebels can win a few games if they continue to work hard. Now that Coach Finley is there and they have a proven winner running things my opinion does not change in any way, shape, or form. It will be up to the kids to work hard and get better. District 11 is going to be tough with Camden, Creek Wood, Waverly, and Montgomery Central still being there. Adding Lewis County, Hickman County, East Hickman, and Fairview is only going to make the district tougher. The non-district features a much improved Houston County team and a Northwest team that will be better in year number two under their new coach.

As I said on this thread in December the Rebels can win a few games if they continue to work hard. Now that Coach Finley is there and they have a proven winner running things my opinion does not change in any way, shape, or form. It will be up to the kids to work hard and get better. District 11 is going to be tough with Camden, Creek Wood, Waverly, and Montgomery Central still being there. Adding Lewis County, Hickman County, East Hickman, and Fairview is only going to make the district tougher. The non-district features a much improved Houston County team and a Northwest team that will be better in year number two under their new coach.

They will win and be a contender in the district. Cody is an awesome coach who does a special job of motivating young men and getting the most out of them. I don't know a whole lot about Stewart Co but I know that they're gonna be a team that will hit you with that guy coaching them.

• 1 month later...

for all you Stewart Rebel Fans...I made a highlight film of the Rebel-McEwen game and gave it to coach Finley along with a film of the entire game. The conditions were very very muddy...lol love those games....but they looked good. Coach Finely has already gotten support from the school and school board. Listening to the parents in the stands, he already has their respect. Good good things are headed the Rebels' way this coming 2013 season.

for all you Stewart Rebel Fans...I made a highlight film of the Rebel-McEwen game and gave it to coach Finley along with a film of the entire game. The conditions were very very muddy...lol love those games....but they looked good. Coach Finely has already gotten support from the school and school board. Listening to the parents in the stands, he already has their respect. Good good things are headed the Rebels' way this coming 2013 season.

Yes he's a great coach who'll win big in Dover!