Powell's HC Rang on admin leave...

for "testing irregularities"

Entrisin'

http://www.knoxnews....strative-leave/

HTV?

I don't know any more than is in the story at this point, and wouldn't post anything else even if I did. It's not a football related issue. I am in Clarksville where my son returned very early this morning from his second deployment to Afghanistan.

Edited by HTV

I don't know any more than is in the story at this point, and wouldn't post anything else even if I did. It's not a football related issue. I am in Clarksville where my son returned very early this morning from his second deployment to Afghanistan.

Tell your son welcome home and thanks for his service.

Know your glad your son is home and safe. Many thanks to him for his service for our country. Coach Shephard owns a steakhouse in downtown Clarksville and you ought to call him up and go visit him. He might be recruiting but you can see his family as they work there with him. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Know your glad your son is home and safe. Many thanks to him for his service for our country. Coach Shephard owns a steakhouse in downtown Clarksville and you ought to call him up and go visit him. He might be recruiting but you can see his family as they work there with him. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Yep, I have talked to Coach Shepard and have eaten at their place. My son has been posted at Fort Campbell since December of 2009, although he has been deployed two different times for a total of 20 months of that time. We get to Clarksville about once a month when he is there.

I missed Coach Shepard when I had dinner at their place back in the winter before my son deployed this time. I'll catch up with him.

Yep, I have talked to Coach Shepard and have eaten at their place. My son has been posted at Fort Campbell since December of 2009, although he has been deployed two different times for a total of 20 months of that time. We get to Clarksville about once a month when he is there.

I missed Coach Shepard when I had dinner at their place back in the winter before my son deployed this time. I'll catch up with him.

Yes, it will benice for you and Coach to visit. God bless your son and God bless the USA. Keep us posted on your son.