Marion Co. Schools Supt. Daughter's Death

sportman

Just wanted all the CoachT family to remember the Kennedy Griffith family in your prayer's. She passed away early this morning after four hard year's of fighting cancer. Thank's for all your prayer's in the past and in the future and thank's on behalf of Mark and the family for all of you that helped out financially wise. May God bless the Griffith family and for all of the CoachT family for everything that everyone has done for them. Sportman.

I have read Kennedy's story thru the years via the caringbridge website.

Just a roller coaster ride of emotions.My heart goes out to the Griffith family.

They have had to endure so much.

May the Good Lord give them Peace,Comfort,Strength and Courage at this difficult time.

My family and I will continue to pray each and every day.

May God Bless you and wrap His Loving arms around you.

We All Have Prayed So Hard To Try And Avert This...I Can't Imagine The Stress That The Family Has Endured....It Has Been Written, The Lord Will Not Put Upon You More Than You Can Stand...There Is Some Solace, In That The Suffering For Her Has Passed...She Has Been Sick So Long...May The Lord Bring Peace To The Family..And Fond Memories...