Class 1A and 2A All-State Team

jackets34

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what ambassador your reduculous to call someone a whiner. You've posted nothing but whines for weeks. Poor SP plays up and gets shafted in playoffs. Boo freaking hoo. Johnson should be Mr. Football. Boo freaking hoo. Take your glorified Mod status and put it in your pie hole. Or use that authority to silence your critics. Lol. You are a joke.

You know what ambassador your reduculous to call someone a whiner. You've posted nothing but whines for weeks. Poor SP plays up and gets shafted in playoffs. Boo freaking hoo. Johnson should be Mr. Football. Boo freaking hoo. Take your glorified Mod status and put it in your pie hole. Or use that authority to silence your critics. Lol. You are a joke.

I didn't whine about Johnson not winning Mr. Football. You need to reread those posts. A joke you say? That's cool, you're entitled to your opinion. If you want to start taking verbal jabs and calling names we can do that to big man.

Very nice....... I'm not whining. Stating the stats. You are a piece of work. A real PIECE.

If you look back through my posts, I hardly ever take shots at other teams and I usually look at each game without bias or favoritism. I post alot more factual information and unbiased opinions than most on here. You aren't talking to a heckler. I give honest opinions, so why the hostility?

Are you joking? I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and this Montgomery boy and this Risner boy did not even make Murphy preseason allstate team. Let me ask you a question. If this Montgomery boy and this Risner boy is the best in the state, are they going to play in the SEC? I garuntee you if they are the best in the state, then they could play in the SEC. They are not even on the front cover of my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

you dont' know squat dude, how many of those on the 1a all state team are going to play in the sec...probably none...and who the heck is Murphy Fair? Nobody thats who Edited by TheMirrorThief

youre whining right now dude

Dude.....................? Jest where in tarnation is you from anyhow youngun? Old Pirate ain't no fan of sports writers as a whole but give some sort of stats or something ifin you wants folkes to feel your pain.

BTW, OP is wondering if yous studying to be a plumber, cause the only fellers OP has ever known to use "dude" was fellers with half their backside hanging out of theys britches....Old Pirate ain't joking neither......

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Peyton Risner, junior ,Collinwood , 12 ints, second leading tackler on 9-3 team tht made the third round and was region 6 champs. He also scored 8 tds.

I'm sure you're proud of your son. Great job, but he wasn't selected. Let that be his driving force to get even better for next year. BTW, if everyone in your district throws the ball as much as Columbia Academy does then I'm sure many INT totals are very high for several defensive backs in your district.