Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

Soddy fan on another thread said scrimmage starts at 6 pm. Are you sure it starts at 4?

Will check again, but I am 99% sure our schedule said 4:00, unless they changed the time after the schedule was made. But if they have changed the time, they have not told the players.

Peyton Otis may not be eligible. I hope for his sake they knew what they were doing by transferring as a senior.

GoBears!!!

Please expound.....This would obviously surprise me, as Coach Ridge has been very careful in checking with TSSAA on other matters before acting. Plus there was a change of address for Otis, that is usually hard to refute.

Please expound.....This would obviously surprise me, as Coach Ridge has been very careful in checking with TSSAA on other matters before acting. Plus there was a change of address for Otis, that is usually hard to refute.

as long as he and his parents(both if the are married)have a valid change of address and the other home is vacant then he is legal if this criteria is not met he will be ineligible.I had to go thru this when i transfered my son from LC to GB in 07.He cannot live with a sibling or other family members.Coach Ridge is usually very good about rules he will not jepordize the team for one player.