Blade leaves OR

3wiggle

Joe Gaddis = "No Gaddis." Not going to happen.

Maybe you thought the search committee said "Gatti's."

All the speculation is wrong. I have it on good authority that someone else is in the mix, someone in Maryville. You need to know what your talking about before you throw names out there.

Looks like I did know what I was talking about. Maybe Sox should stick to pepperoni and onions and leave Oak Ridge football matters to the Oak Ridge fans

Edited by ORidgeKat

I saw on The Oak Ridger website that Moore placed 5th at a national track meet this weekend and set a new school record. How has he not signed with somebody yet?

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time..I guess people think he is too small? Who knows? Maybe he just wants to run track, not sure? If i was a team i would at least pick him up as a special team punt returner or KO returner..Guy can flat out get it. I work at the airport and UT's track coach came through..I don't know how we got on the subject, but i asked her if she had ever heard of Matt Moore from Oak Ridge and if not she should be recruiting him. She said, i haven't, but will be sure to look for him when i go to the meet up in New York..I'd say she knows who he is now. If UT signs him i will have been a part of getting that done lol

Edited by SweetScience