Blade leaves OR

3wiggle

What have you heard about what's coming up? Like I said before, I hear pretty good things about the long range future, but not the immediate future. What kind of impact can ANY new coach have on next season?

Frosh and Soph were pretty good this past year..the upcoming SR class is pretty bleak.

Edited by SweetScience

Our junior class is small in numbers, but there are some good players there. Next year we will struggle; new coach, few seniors, not much experience from the underclassmen. But if we can make it through next season, get everybody going in the right direction, there is enough young talent on the team and on the way, that the future could be very bright. with the right hire, we will be back in the mix in 2014, 2015, especially when you look at the 5A teams we will be competing with, it's a huge drop off from the 6A competition.

To be honest with you, I was just asking. Never was a Hitch fan anyway. To me he was one of those people who just likes to hear himself talk. Sort of like that Mike guy on comes on Sports Animall 99.1.

Yeah, I always heard Hitch talk about how big an Oak Ridge fan he was. I've been to a lot of Oak Ridge football, basketball, and baseball games over the years, yet I have never seen him once at a game.

Always found that rather curious.