Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I still say Pemberton can coach. He moves jobs0alot I give you that. But MC is 0-30 the two years before and one after he left. 2 playoff teams when he was there. Catholic hasn't been as good since he left. And I bet the 96 UHS team wouldn't had been as good without him running the offense.

He can coach, but isn't what he's made out to be, IMO.

They were 5-6 playoff teams both years. The talent isn't that bad, they have a great middle school program, and the school actually has more students than alot of schools in the class.

........This is your live action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation......

Job offered to Pemberton.

Pemberton accepts.

Brentwood offers more money.

Pemberton bows out.

Stays at Brentwood.

Family hates Brentwood.

Moving to Lafayette.

Pemberton will commute.

Carthage still looking.

Next to interview?

BasilDuke!

Croz6110 for Newschannel5 HD.

Back to you Rhori.

Al Gore ain't got enough money and Team National aint got enough "deals" to pursued me into jumping on that grenade of a schedule Jimmy squeezed out onto Carthrage. :flower:

........This is your live action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation......

Job offered to Pemberton.

Pemberton accepts.

Brentwood offers more money.

Pemberton bows out.

Stays at Brentwood.

Family hates Brentwood.

Moving to Lafayette.

Pemberton will commute.

Carthage still looking.

Next to interview?

BasilDuke!

Croz6110 for Newschannel5 HD.

Back to you Rhori.

i'm going to need you to go on and out your sources. if it's the slack jawl yokel just don't even bother. :lol:

Guest Termite

It's over derek rang will be names ismith county head coach on Friday if he doesn't back out tonight

Reckon the ole coattail rider seen this coming? You were the 1st to mention this (Roane Co.coach). Daisy jumped on your coattails but then jumped on uppercumberlandman's coattails when Pemberton was mentioned. What ole Daisy didn't know was that Rang wanted to meet with Knox.Co. school administrators before this was announced. Or as Daisy called it "muddy the waters. Boogerhill gave him a hint by saying Rang resigned....but he was too busy talking to ADs to notice.

I guess Daisy will be back on your coattails again....

Reckon the ole coattail rider seen this coming? You were the 1st to mention this (Roane Co.coach). Daisy jumped on your coattails but then jumped on uppercumberlandman's coattails when Pemberton was mentioned. What ole Daisy didn't know was that Rang wanted to meet with Knox.Co. school administrators before this was announced. Or as Daisy called it "muddy the waters. Boogerhill gave him a hint by saying Rang resigned....but he was too busy talking to ADs to notice.

I guess Daisy will be back on your coattails again....

Gooch, I know you get all your info from this website and you desperately want to think me and you are on equal footin info wise but it just aint in the cards. This thing is still up in the air and Carthrages coach committee is having to dance a mean soft shoe after turning their nose up on this Rang feller to try and beg Pemberton. You know how sensitive these coaches ego's are, at least you should after what yall dealt with the last 14 years. Anyways some ones night chicken lips are in over drive tonight. :flower: Edited by BasilDuke