Mid-Season Power Rankings

WrestlingGod

Dang hoc you got you some schoolin.....

I like your writing better back in the day when we battled, shorter words and to the point..

You kinda sound like Sir Ghouse, not sure if that's a compliment I'm slinging or caca at you...

Bcb iii

Bearcat my command of the English language has significantly improved as a result of forfeiting my usual proximity next to the keg while residing on Rocky Top, while descending to the realm of mere mortals......the working world.

Well Tex, sustaining that role does have its significant financial advantages (the most prominent being not scraping up every tangible resource available at the end of the month to make payment on the astronomical interest I owe as a result of being a customer to Cleveland' s finest entrepreneur). But hey we all have our own unique perceptions I suppose

Bearcat my command of the English language has significantly improved as a result of forfeiting my usual proximity next to the keg while residing on Rocky Top, while descending to the realm of mere mortals......the working world.

Well Tex, sustaining that role does have its significant financial advantages (the most prominent being not scraping up every tangible resource available at the end of the month to make payment on the astronomical interest I owe as a result of being a customer to Cleveland' s finest entrepreneur). But hey we all have our own unique perceptions I suppose

I'll be honest half the time I have no clue what you're talking about, but with those Shakespearic like words it makes me want to do push ups. You are a motivator similar to Lombardi or that nun over in India... Your tactics are confusing but addicting all in the same thing. Idk if I should start quoting your words on my fbook page or start eating my sorrow cause I feel like a dummy? My minds in a pretzel! I have a pretzel in my head!

HaH

Edited by HalfandHalf

I'll be honest half the time I have no clue what you're talking about, but with those Shakespearic like words it makes me want to do push ups. You are a motivator similar to Lombardi or that nun over in India... Your tactics are confusing but addicting all in the same thing. Idk if I should start quoting your words on my fbook page or start eating my sorrow cause I feel like a dummy? My minds in a pretzel! I have a pretzel in my head!

HaH

Anybody that continues to fall for "pull my finger" , should not be quoted on facebook, imho.

Congratulations Wrestlingod (oneword) your post has brought out almost all the oddballs, rednecks, crotchity old guys that can't let go of the very distant past, the heavyweights, and brought back one guy from retirement or rehab. Amazing.

To soms, you're harmless and doing your best its just a little behind the pace sometimes, but keep trying.

To rlwest, welcome to the tn forum, you're well on your way to becoming another legend. Your son is a really good wrestler. Do him a favor and quit posting until he graduates.

In hoc sin vin..whatever. I am impressed with your new found vocabulary. There is hope for TN higher education.

To texas23, just forgive, it will set you free man. Goosfraba! Goosfraba! You can do it.

And to my favorite bcb, just keep it clean and semi-related to wrestling and all is good! Welcome back! I may have even missed you, a little, maybe...

Sing after me you very dysfyunctional group...I feel pretty, oh so pretty....

Edited by mocs2011

First and foremost I construed the final line of your post as being completely inappropriate for the atmosphere fostered on this forum; and is every amount indicative of the caliber of individual I hypothesized you to be by your previous participation on this stratus. Even if I didn't possess any discernible degree of common sense, I severely doubt your ability to physically instill that characteristic in me!

Secondly, my initial and eventually correct assumption that your an inept moron was only formulated by reading your posts (yes in their entirety, unlike you I don't wander around coacht like a meandering idiot posting my sentiments in an unbecoming manner unfit for anyone said to have any degree of intelligence or maturity). You seem (as exemplified by your statements on the 220 lb. topic) to have a a blatant disrespect for TN wrestling and instead have something protruding under your belt for Georgia wrestling.

Thirdly, I wasn't aware that your invitation was a prerequisite for participating on this website. Your outspoken disposition on this website, compounded by your ignorance of subject-matter regarding the issues and people on it (I don't regard Sommers as a buddy and am not his cohort with any collaboration or sympathies towards his opinions) leads me to conclude that you could benefit from a little bit more discretion and a lot more intelligence.

1. I responded to Hickson Smurf by explaining to him that WE have lived in Cleveland for 10 years. You chimed in and told me that WE had no place on the wrestling mat and there was only HIM on the mat, which was an irrelevant comment to our discussion. I assumed you made this mistake because you did not read the posts and understand what WE was in reference to. Yet you clamined you did read the post so apparently you have reading comprehension difficulties despite your writing skills. And you go on to insult my literary abilities?

2. On the topic of 220 pounders, I simply commending each of these finest from the state of TN by stating that they are representing the state very well as they are some of the best in the southeast. Then I asked out of curiousity if any of them had competed against the other studs from Kentucky and Georgia because these six that I referred to (3 being from TN) are regarded by many as the best in the southeast. It wasn't my intention to make 'unbecoming' comments and never realized it would insult anyone or give them the impression that I did not respect TN wrestling. That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

3. The majority of my posts on this forum have been competition results and posting upcoming events and potential match-ups. I admit I have gotten off topic on this forum recently after another member called me out with his 'unbecoming' personal comments toward me and my 16 year old son, but any off-topic posts I have made have been directed to that person and not toward anyone else or their personal life or any minors. Hence my suggestion to stay out of it if it doesn't concern you (uninvited). Admittedly, I should't have let myself get sucked into that kind of garbage because that's not what I want this forum to be.

In closing, It seems that you HAVE wandered through the thread of this forum like a meandering idiot posting your sentiments in an unbecoming manner about topics that don't concern you compounded by your ignorance of subject-matter regarding the issues and people involved. Possibly YOU could benefit from a little bit more discretion and a lot more intelligence while calling other people out. Therefore I construed the entirety of your post as being completely inappropriate.

I am new to CoachT but It seems to me there are a few over-sensitive know-it-alls on this forum that enjoy stirring the pot and it appears they don't like being called on their BS when they get out of line. I seems preferable that I ignore all of the inappropriate posts since my response is offensive to others.

• Upvote 1

1. I responded to Hickson Smurf by explaining to him that WE have lived in Cleveland for 10 years. You chimed in and told me that WE had no place on the wrestling mat and there was only HIM on the mat, which was an irrelevant comment to our discussion. I assumed you made this mistake because you did not read the posts and understand what WE was in reference to. Yet you clamined you did read the post so apparently you have reading comprehension difficulties despite your writing skills. And you go on to insult my literary abilities?

2. On the topic of 220 pounders, I simply commending each of these finest from the state of TN by stating that they are representing the state very well as they are some of the best in the southeast. Then I asked out of curiousity if any of them had competed against the other studs from Kentucky and Georgia because these six that I referred to (3 being from TN) are regarded by many as the best in the southeast. It wasn't my intention to make 'unbecoming' comments and never realized it would insult anyone or give them the impression that I did not respect TN wrestling. That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

3. The majority of my posts on this forum have been competition results and posting upcoming events and potential match-ups. I admit I have gotten off topic on this forum recently after another member called me out with his 'unbecoming' personal comments toward me and my 16 year old son, but any off-topic posts I have made have been directed to that person and not toward anyone else or their personal life or any minors. Hence my suggestion to stay out of it if it doesn't concern you (uninvited). Admittedly, I should't have let myself get sucked into that kind of garbage because that's not what I want this forum to be.

In closing, It seems that you HAVE wandered through the thread of this forum like a meandering idiot posting your sentiments in an unbecoming manner about topics that don't concern you compounded by your ignorance of subject-matter regarding the issues and people involved. Possibly YOU could benefit from a little bit more discretion and a lot more intelligence while calling other people out. Therefore I construed the entirety of your post as being completely inappropriate.

I am new to CoachT but It seems to me there are a few over-sensitive know-it-alls on this forum that enjoy stirring the pot and it appears they don't like being called on their BS when they get out of line. I seems preferable that I ignore all of the inappropriate posts since my response is offensive to others.

You have to be joking, "when I get out of line?" The final line of your original response to my post was unequivocally contrary to the general atmosphere normally fostered on this website. You seem to be the common denominator in the turbulent posts that are on the board; and your inept response when called out is to claim the poster is simply "over- sensitive". Admittedly my post was out of context but your response in regards to that context exposes your true combative nature.

Your 220 lb response was obviously not meant to be constructive in any way shape of fashion, as illustrated by another poster first.

For future reference if your going to plagiarize and contort my own verbiage against me, please exert the effort to have a minimal understanding of what those words mean, it would serve to benefit you in the future and might camouflage your ignorance (and you never know the local golden arches my promote you to the drive through window for your efforts)

Thanks for the wisdom & encouraging advice Sir Moccasin of 2 years ago... Yes with over 4000 viewers in just a few days, WG has brought back coacht activity reminiscent of 5-10 years ago. You can be assured the soms will keep trying and maybe I can obtain a command of the English language like The Hoc without any major contribution to Mr Jones' Blue Raiders, partially unwritten by the Red Raiders' Joe "bcb's old neighbor" Waddell.

CHICH-LESS, I have heard about your posts on GA forums in recent years... perhaps a bit more tame? :)

You have to be joking, "when I get out of line?" The final line of your original response to my post was unequivocally contrary to the general atmosphere normally fostered on this website. You seem to be the common denominator in the turbulent posts that are on the board; and your inept response when called out is to claim the poster is simply "over- sensitive". Admittedly my post was out of context but your response in regards to that context exposes your true combative nature.

Your 220 lb response was obviously not meant to be constructive in any way shape of fashion, as illustrated by another poster first.

For future reference if your going to plagiarize and contort my own verbiage against me, please exert the effort to have a minimal understanding of what those words mean, it would serve to benefit you in the future and might camouflage your ignorance (and you never know the local golden arches my promote you to the drive through window for your efforts)

OK Sommers....I mean In Hoc Signo Vinces....I mean Grillz...looks like you forgot to sign back in to your other account before responding, must be difficult keeping up with multiple screen names. Who's the common denominator again?

Again, your inability to comprehend simple english grammar is alarming and tiresome! The reference to 'getting out of line' was directed to Hickson Smurf, who started all of this babel, while the reference to 'others being sensitive and offended' referred to Hog Signs or Grillz or whatever your name is. Probably all the same people so I guess it doesn't matter now, my bad.

You've admitted that your attack, I mean response, to me was due to a misinterpretation and what you took out of context so what exactly is your argument here? You were wrong like you admitted so who's displaying the combative nature with the ongoing insults? Seems you have a very hypocritical and judgemental attitude, that along with your desperate attempts to impress others using 'big' words clearly suggest that you must feel insecure and feel compelled to compensate for other short-comings to inflate your self esteem.

Its strange that you perceived the 220 lb post in that way, but you have been known to take things out of context. As for your last paragraph, well practice what you preach because you seem to be having difficulties with plain english.

Thanks for the wisdom & encouraging advice Sir Moccasin of 2 years ago... Yes with over 4000 viewers in just a few days, WG has brought back coacht activity reminiscent of 5-10 years ago. You can be assured the soms will keep trying and maybe I can obtain a command of the English language like The Hoc without any major contribution to Mr Jones' Blue Raiders, partially unwritten by the Red Raiders' Joe "bcb's old neighbor" Waddell.

CHICH-LESS, I have heard about your posts on GA forums in recent years... perhaps a bit more tame? :)

I'm flattered by your ongoing personal interest in me and my son but I have to admit its starting to become a little strange don't you think?

How long do you intend on keeping this up? Personally I've grown tired of it already. Maybe you should find a chich to pass the time and overcome your loneliness with instead of spending your waking hours thinking of teenage wrestlers and their dads.

Is your ego so severly damaged by my response to the multiple inappropriate comments you posted about me personally as well as my minor son that you continue this parade of ignorance?

Move on man, let it go already! You made some distasteful comments and you were called on it, don't keep making it worse for all of us.

The Soms has had two handles since 2002. Soms. & Dinners. No hiding behind a screen name.

In the best interest of over inflating your ego with flattery, helping you maintain an energy level sufficient for full throttle performance you'll need, and your sensitive taste buds,,, I'll allow you the last word.

Over 5,000 views in a few days!!!

Advertisers & coachT be lovin it!!!