Region 5 individuals

CoachKramer

without naming names (I'd never get em right anyway) it's those mlk's, Antioch,.Mgk's,HW's, and gabe's committed Kurds of Ov that can send shockwaves through brackets, not to mention the indy's, RW's, centennial's and Franklin surprises.

I think you might get one or two from the Nashville schools but I wouldn't call Indy, Franklin, ravenwood, or centennial surprises. They could easily have 8 placers between those 4 schools alone

4 X 14 = 56 wrestlers per region. But your point is well taken HSDAD.

Was referring to the 32 boys in each weight class @ the state tournament. Just don't believe Region 5 will be earning 14 metals this year.

There are many exceptional wrestlers in the region, but I have seen alot of exceptional wrestlers who never placed at State.

Edited by HSDAD

Revised Predictions based on more research and tonight's results:

Who I believe will be representing Region 5 at State (bold are my predicted state placers):

*Members of Team Nemesis in '11 or '12

1. Devan Cyree - Tullahoma (my favorite to win a State Title)*

2. Lane Dickeson - Wilson Central <moved up from #4>

3. Dylan Coggins - Blackman

4. Hayden Hammonds - Eagleville

1. Christian Cerrito - Wilson Central*

2. Jesse Escue - Blackman

3. Cleveland Cyree - Tullahoma

4. Bronson Satterfield - Cookeville

5. Ellis Dodson - Eagleville*

1. Nick Insalaco - Wilson Central*

2. Jason Singleton - Siegel <moved up from #4>

3. Casey Dodson - Eagleville*

4. Jordan Kimbrough - Blackman

1. Kaleb Gonyea - Smyrna

2. Nick Grant - Siegel

3. Jesse Benson - Cookeville

4. Jonathan Hayes - Wilson Central

(removed Caleb Gentry of Riverdale)

1. Eddie Small - Wilson Central (has a shot at state title)

2. Glen Shoemake - Cookeville

3. Ayinde Bakari - Blackman

4. Stephen Thomas - Siegel

1. Austin Richard - Wilson Central* (has a shot at state title)

2. Josh Feuerbacher - Blackman*

3. Austin Cook - Mt. Juliet

4. Zach Valdez - Siegel

1. Byron Hutchison - Wilson Central

2. Kyle Coder - Siegel

3. Danyon Edens - Mt. Juliet

4. John Oliveiri - Blackman

1. Tyler Garrison - Blackman*

2. John Michael Davidson - Wilson Central

3. Andrew Solomon - Eagleville

4. Tanner Curto - Cookeville

1a. Blake Solomon - Eagleville*

1b. Tyler Sells - Blackman*

TOSS UP...MATCH WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (either guy could win state)

3. Jonathan Ward - Wilson Central

4. Austin Hammons - Cookeville

5. Logan Stockton - Franklin Co

1. Sean Kennedy - Riverdale

2. Jacob Myers - Wilson Central

3. Dustin Holmes - Siegel

4. Robert Beaulieu - Lawrence Co

1. Perry Baltz - Wilson Central*

2. Jevon Brown - Blackman*

3. Chase Hodges - Riverdale*

4. Jordan Vaughn - Siegel

1. Scottie Boykin - Riverdale (my favorite to win state)*

2. Deonte Ewing - Siegel

3. Alex Weatherford - Franklin Co

4. Darren Houston - Cookeville

1. Johnny Kramer - Wilson Central (good shot at state title)*

2. Hunter Ingham - Mt. Juliet

3. Jordan Wilson - Coffee Co

4. Billy Woodward - Blackman

1. Jeff Benson - Oakland

2. Austin Wells - Blackman*

3. Derek Hammons - Cookeville

4. Lawrence Holcombe - Riverdale

Coach, i'm hoping that it is just an oversight that you left Zach Lusk off of your list at 138. He was the number one seed last year at the region tournament and is back this year. He beat the John Michael kid from Wilson Central last year and beat the Central kid again this year at his weight.

Coach, i'm hoping that it is just an oversight that you left Zach Lusk off of your list at 138. He was the number one seed last year at the region tournament and is back this year. He beat the John Michael kid from Wilson Central last year and beat the Central kid again this year at his weight.

Austin Richards, Wilson Centrals 138, has not lost to that kid. I don't know what 138 you are referring to.

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that the only person he could wrestle was Richard. Clearly one if us is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about.

You said, he has already beaten the Central kid at his weight. Which you said was 138. Austin is Centrals 138... And he has not beaten Austin. You said it not me. Im just stating facts

You lack the ability to comprehend what you are reading. Also you do not understand wrestling enough to understand that when you weigh in for a wrestling dual you are actually qualifying yourself for two weight classes. You are out of your element and a Moran.

To make it clear to you, he is eligible for 138, but did not wrestle Central there.

You lack the ability to comprehend what you are reading. Also you do not understand wrestling enough to understand that when you weigh in for a wrestling dual you are actually qualifying yourself for two weight classes. You are out of your element and a Moran.

To make it clear to you, he is eligible for 138, but did not wrestle Central there.

Oh i'm a moron? I wrestled, I know the rules. You clearly said, "left Zach Lusk off of your list AT 138. Then later said, that he, and i quote, "beat the Central kid this year AT HIS WEIGHT" which you clearly stated above was 138 lbs.