Tri-County Seven- Week #12

coachh17

I'll have to put my 2 cents worth in. Hampton and North Greene games are usually ugly because both teams know each other so well. Hampton has won 2 of 3 this season and 5 of the last 6 in the past 2 seasons but NG won the last one at SHHS, but Hampton seems to have NG's number. That being said it will be different if DD doesn't play. NG has been playing very well and shooting the 3 ball especially well. You couldn't ask for 2 finer coaches either. Cloudland and Cosby should be a dandy as well. I thought that Cosby might be too much for Cloudland but that was before I saw where Unaka's matchup zone gave Cosby such a fit in the first round of the Region, and that was played at Cosby. The reason I say that is because Cloudland's matchup zone is much better than Unaka's so points may be hard to come by for the Lady Eagles. Cloudland on the other hand will more than likely have to make some outside shots because I'd say that Cosby will pack a zone in to try and stop B Rhodes. Lots of questions that will all be answered tomorrow night. Good luck to all 4 teams and may the best teams win.