Tri-County Seven- Week #12

coachh17

Well it's win or go home tonight.Whats everyones thoughts on tonights matchup's? Just by looking at everyones matchup's I think the only close game tonight might be between Chucky Doak vs Happy Valley. I'm going to throw some predictions out for tonights game just to keep this thread moving along.

Grainger-67

Unicoi-39

South Greene-61

Sullivan East-42

Happy Valley-49

Chuckey Doak-47

Elizabethton-62

West Greene-36

In my experience the coaches have input on which of their players make all tourney teams.

The coaches were not involved. I know the group of men that did select the all tourney team and I have no idea why they thought it was okay to give the District 1-AA champs only three selections. I haven't seen that in any other tournaments, not even the Cyclones when they won the boys division and I assume the same group picked them as well. It's over and done with, but that does not make it fair, especially for Reazyn, who led the scoring in the championship game.

Very disappointing end to Unicoi's season, but at least they didnt roll over for Grainger.

As stated before, they peaked too early.

I think Elizabethton will beat South Greene but it will be much closer than the last two game.

Grainger will beat HV but it won't be easy. HV is the one team that has gotten consistently better all year long and clearly is peaking now. Elizabethton has regrouped nicely after the injuries, thanks to the emergence of the two freshmen. At some point one or both of those two freshmen are going to have an off night, and thats when Eliz may be in trouble.

I think Cloudland and Cosby is a tossup, as is North Greene and Hampton. By the way, is the Dugger girl done for Hampton? Science Hill is the one NE TN team that I think is a lock to get to State.

Very disappointing end to Unicoi's season, but at least they didnt roll over for Grainger.

As stated before, they peaked too early.

I think Elizabethton will beat South Greene but it will be much closer than the last two game.

Grainger will beat HV but it won't be easy. HV is the one team that has gotten consistently better all year long and clearly is peaking now. Elizabethton has regrouped nicely after the injuries, thanks to the emergence of the two freshmen. At some point one or both of those two freshmen are going to have an off night, and thats when Eliz may be in trouble.

I think Cloudland and Cosby is a tossup, as is North Greene and Hampton. By the way, is the Dugger girl done for Hampton? Science Hill is the one NE TN team that I think is a lock to get to State.

There was one time in the third quarter that Elizabethton had four freshmen on the floor.The cyclone girls are loaded for the next three years.