Stewart County Head Coaching Search

howdoitknow

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County will be down for a year or two.

I agree with this. However it has been proven already that with the right coach success is possible. Just a thought, what a coincidence if they do hire Finley from CC. Not many teams lose a coach that runs SBV and hire one that runs SBV.. Who knew that many coaches in TN ran such a historic yet incredibly effective offense. That itself could be why they may only be down 1 or 2 years instead of 3-4. Getting to stay in the same offensive philosophy when a coaching change happens is huge.

I'm sorry Gerry, I could have sworn I was asking Brawler what his source of info was on the SC position. But since you chimed in, why don't you give us some info since you seem so inclined to join the conversation. I am assuming you are a Finley supporter, which is fine. Finley may not want his name thrown all around the T nation. Just give us your source of info.

Most coaches don't want their names thrown around. The problem in society today is social media. Message boards, twitter, facebook, ect has given people an anonymous voice to do as they please. Sad thing is the outlet that people use has turned into the old "gossip fence" where the majority of things out there are false. Good luck to the Rebels. The kids in Stewart need a coach they can trust and believe in. Too much instability is counter productive.

................& just who/what would be your source of info there little feller?

I'm sorry Gerry, I could have sworn I was asking Brawler what his source of info was on the SC position. But since you chimed in, why don't you give us some info since you seem so inclined to join the conversation. I am assuming you are a Finley supporter, which is fine. Finley may not want his name thrown all around the T nation. Just give us your source of info.

Really? Because if I remember correctly you asked me first and I just responded back to you.

Also, not once did I ever name what coach would be interviewing or is in position to become the next head coach. This is what this site is for and I pride myself in putting out reliable information when I hear it.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Really? Because if I remember correctly you asked me first and I just responded back to you.

Also, not once did I ever name what coach would be interviewing or is in position to become the next head coach. This is what this site is for and I pride myself in putting out reliable information when I hear it.

Well then...................I am humbled & stand corrected. Now, what/who is your source of info!