Region 7A tournament

chipper_jones_4mvp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggins will play for LC. We didn't get to see the real LC in the district tourney playing without Wiggins other than the Bradford game. If LC can get back to the form of the Bradford game they have a chance to beat Gleason. If not it will be a long trip home. I will say this, I believe if LC beats Gleason at Gleason tonight then they will beat SF on a neutral court. I thought LC was the better team all year and then we just had to play them shorthanded without our only post player and they beat us in the paint at their place. Call me crazy but if LC wins tonight I believe we will be playing in a substate game for a chance to go back to the boro.........but they have to play really well tonight!

The teams opposite of UCHS have a shot at a sub-state berth. But the Suiterettes are like butta' they on a roll and would like to be challenged by someone around here before they get to da BORO.. Most likely not to happen though.

I guess we better just hand Union City the championship.

Region 7A is down but Union City can still be beat if we get some officials that call a touch foul game. Union City plays the roughest of any team around and as long as they are allowed to play their game they can make it to state.

I guess we better just hand Union City the championship.

Region 7A is down but Union City can still be beat if we get some officials that call a touch foul game. Union City plays the roughest of any team around and as long as they are allowed to play their game they can make it to state.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw them play. If the refs call a tight game, and the other team boxes out and rebounds well, they can be beat.

Better hope that 14A dont sweep 13A tonight,then the semifinals and championship will be UC.If that happens,you can pencil them in at the glass house because nobody coming to UC and win.You looking at semis,championship,and then substate at UC.Closest game at home was they beat Martin Westview by 3,who is a very good AA team,and 13 over SF.Everybody else at home they have beaten by about 20 points.Better hope a 13A team win tonight.

Bob, You seem to know your basketball over the years so it makes me feel good that we agree on the above post. We are way down in our district and region and it makes Union City look better than I think they are. I so hope Union City gets to play Jackson County but I dont think it will happen. Somebody could upset Union City, Bradford carried them to overtime. Good luck not that Jackson County needs any luck.