Dream Matchups

Parkdog3412

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This year's Parkview team would squash the 2000 Red Bank team. I think Parkview against the Riverdale teams when Eric Locke played would be a good matchup. I'd like to see a couple of Cumberland Co.'s OL this year square off against a couple of Parkview's OL this year in a little Oklahoma action.

Why are we comparing GA teams on our Tennessee web site? Just a thought.....

Anyway, I'd like to see a couple.

A shootout between the 2001 Ezell squad with Erik Davis and JP Shelly and the '98 Brentwood High squad with Bill Whittmore, Matt Davenport, Jock Weisner, and Chris Cole.....I'd say Brentwood wins 77-76.

Also the '97 Melrose Wildcats and the '95 Brentwood Academy Eagles. A game with just WAY to much talent for high school. Kindal Moorehead, Cedrick Wilson, David Paine, a young Mondre Dickerson, Tito Lee, Richard Land, Austin Kemp, and Kurston Biggers. Wow.

Yeah, you're right...that would be a SCARY matchup. Also, don't forget Andre Lott for Melrose. To give you a sense of how good the BA team was, Vandy QB Benji Walker was BA's backup, and star MTSU Defensive Lineman Jerry Vanderpool did not start either. This game would almost have more D1 prospects than cheerleaders for both teams :rolleyes:

Melrose lost to White House in 1997, by the way.

I'd like to see the 89 Alcoa team against the 96-98 Melrose teams. Also those Melrose teams against the 94 & 95 Marion County teams. And definitely those same Marion teams against the 93-95 Cleveland teams. Those Marion teams against the recent Maryville teams. 89 Kingston vs. 98 Kingston. 89 Kingston vs. 94 Marion County.

I could go on and on.

white house 30 melrose 20

wh97 vs pearl coehn 97, riverdale 97, who really is the best team that year, melrose had the most talent, uhhhhh,

henderson, beard, locke, can someone name a wh player please, maybe wh97 against portland00, either of those against maryville 01, marion 94 (poor mus), by the way a game that means something between ba or mus against anyone

94 Marion County against anybody, Marion county comes out on top. Maybe "da 85 bearrs" would have a standing chance. The severity of that kind of matchup would be too devastating.....the similance of a nuclear blast!

I played for Portland that year, experienced the MIGHTY WARRIORS first hand.

[Edited by danwastheman on 10-29-02 10:58P]