This is a Soap Opera at Ridgeway WOW! SIT DOWN

Galilee

I was listening to 104.5 The Zone yesterday afternoon and the 3HL had a reporter from Memphis on there and it was a very revealing interview. It seems that this 22/23 year old was either living with or married to a woman who has a freshman in the same high school and apparently he is the son of a famous basketball player there (forget the name) anyways, he claimed his mother in Louisiana died and this woman was his legal guardian. They gave the school false documents that apparently the school never tried to verify until recently. The guy was supposedly an ok student but he was one of the players involved in the brawl last week and was part of the 10 suspended players. Now if i'm a parent of the other school and there is a 22 year old beating up on my child i have a huge issue right away but that's for another thread, anyways apparently this guy starts flirting with some of the cheerleaders and this woman finds out about it and confronts one or two of them and tells him that he is her man and from then on it unravels pretty fast. Here's the kicker, this guy's real mom ISN'T DEAD! She showed up to the school yesterday or the day before according to this reporter so stay tuned the plot thickens people! :popcorneater:

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing done to this guy bc memphis is its own little entity that really isnt relative to the rest of tn. we know that. coaches there could not get a job anywhere else. that is fact. the only thing they have is talented players. you think people who voted for obama are going to scream for one of their own to be fired? heck just ban all memphis teams from the state and let their city championship count as their state tourney. it means more to them anyhow.

The epitome of stupidity. Would you like some cheese with that wine? Idk how Obama came into this picture, but the only purpose your comment served is to prove how pathetically miserable and ignorant u must be. U know nothing about what anything means to "them" and our coaches are good enough to consistently beat your coaches whoever they may be. Just accept defeat and go back to your barn with your whining.

nothing done to this guy bc memphis is its own little entity that really isnt relative to the rest of tn. we know that. coaches there could not get a job anywhere else. that is fact. the only thing they have is talented players. you think people who voted for obama are going to scream for one of their own to be fired? heck just ban all memphis teams from the state and let their city championship count as their state tourney. it means more to them anyhow.

The epitome of stupidity. Would you like some cheese with that wine? Idk how Obama came into this picture, but the only purpose your comment served is to prove how pathetically miserable and ignorant u must be. U know nothing about what anything means to "them" and our coaches are good enough to consistently beat your coaches whoever they may be. Just accept defeat and go back to your barn with your whining.

I was listening to 104.5 The Zone yesterday afternoon and the 3HL had a reporter from Memphis on there and it was a very revealing interview. It seems that this 22/23 year old was either living with or married to a woman who has a freshman in the same high school and apparently he is the son of a famous basketball player there (forget the name) anyways, he claimed his mother in Louisiana died and this woman was his legal guardian. They gave the school false documents that apparently the school never tried to verify until recently. The guy was supposedly an ok student but he was one of the players involved in the brawl last week and was part of the 10 suspended players. Now if i'm a parent of the other school and there is a 22 year old beating up on my child i have a huge issue right away but that's for another thread, anyways apparently this guy starts flirting with some of the cheerleaders and this woman finds out about it and confronts one or two of them and tells him that he is her man and from then on it unravels pretty fast. Here's the kicker, this guy's real mom ISN'T DEAD! She showed up to the school yesterday or the day before according to this reporter so stay tuned the plot thickens people! :popcorneater:

Fanatic, that is the latest as of yesterday. The only thing that maybe different is that the student has to provide docs to the City School commission to be enrolled. The school just accepts the student based on the Mmphis School Commission.

There is much discussion about pressing charges against the "student" for his involvement in the brawl.

There will diffanently more to come...

Again, let's wait to see what the coach's involvement was before we cast him in the fire.

And even though I am not " people that voted for Obama", those "people" do not accept cheating and if the coach is guilty, "they" will not stand for it. Keep your racial comments in your circle of friends and family.

And as for memphis coaches, I agree with someone else, most coaches in Memphis could get a coaching job anywhere in the state. There is not a school in the State that would not take Penny Hardaway as their coach; and he is a middle school coach. Or Todd Day.

go back to my "barn"? a little bigotry in your speech. just accept the truth of my statement and go back to your "section 8" home...did you like that?

Again, let's wait to see what the coach's involvement was before we cast him in the fire.

And even though I am not " people that voted for Obama", those "people" do not accept cheating and if the coach is guilty, "they" will not stand for it. Keep your racial comments in your circle of friends and family.

And as for memphis coaches, I agree with someone else, most coaches in Memphis could get a coaching job anywhere in the state. There is not a school in the State that would not take Penny Hardaway as their coach; and he is a middle school coach. Or Todd Day.

then open your city school jobs to white coaches? now isn't that a novel idea...

go back to my "barn"? a little bigotry in your speech. just accept the truth of my statement and go back to your "section 8" home...did you like that?

It only further proves my point about your IQ and the quality of a man you are(not). I bet u wish I was in section 8 don't you? Sorry to disappoint you, I'm doing pretty good down here. But I would gladly accept the truth in your statement if I could find any...