Single A Sub-State Winners?

collegeguru

How about mt. Pleasant high school winning!!!! We don't get any credit at all.... That's cool!! Community came to our house and lost by like 20.... We beat community, Richland, Columbia central, spring hill, and nashville christian... It's been 21 years since mt. P has been to the state... Watch out everyone, these boys are on a mission

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the purple tigers of watertown big lead all night won by 20 plus. 1st h20 team to ever make it to state.......grace was a well coached team and their young men were respectful. And hard playing kids............h20 players were classie as always #23 dominated the game . Never thought I would ever see the nets come down in the big city but they did................good job coach bradshaw and the tigers. Best of luck in the boro.....congrats to range.

if they stay hungry they could win this

Folks, Humboldt will win state tournament. I've said all year that they have the most talent. Bradford is easily best player in A. Great team and amazing crowd. Congrats to our Lions for a great season and good luck to the VIkings in the boro!

Thanks TCAIntense, hopefully the Vikes can bring home the Gold ball! We are starting five juniors but really their not juniors anymore! Hope they can continue to play good defense & hit the boards!!!

87vikingalumni good luck to the boro! TCA sorry for the loss and you guys had a great season!!

Thanks BTW. Congrats to BTW on a great season as well. I'm telling you I don't think anyone can hang with Humboldt right now. I will be shocked if they don't win it all.

Thanks BTW. Congrats to BTW on a great season as well. I'm telling you I don't think anyone can hang with Humboldt right now. I will be shocked if they don't win it all.

I hope you are right because we have been to Murfreesboro many times & couldn't get it done with teams with probably more overall talent them this one. I can remember the 2009 team was 37-0 & draws manass and gets beat on a bank shot from almost half court! Maybe this is the year!!!!

Does anyone know what's up with lake co? I seen they won and from what I've always seen in previous years they are always good. But a 7 win season? Is that legal it it does coacht gave something screwed up? Nit downing them at all just seems out of place to me. Regardless is hate to run into them next week.

The Range, nothing illegal here in LC. lost 6 of 8 seniors from last year's state tournament team and struggled throughout the year. The boys have stepped their game up and have become hot at the right time. Was a 7 seed in the district but beat 2 seed Greenfield in the first round of district. Finished 4th seed in the district then went to 1 seed Mckenzie and won then upset 2 seed Union City in the region semifinals. Now went on the road to Memphis and won a big substate game in 2 OT!! This team is young but has alot of heart and to GREAT players in Devon Jones and Zay Coleman. 3 straight years to the Boro under Coach Barger. Great job Falcons and coaching staff.

Does anyone know what's up with lake co? I seen they won and from what I've always seen in previous years they are always good. But a 7 win season? Is that legal it it does coacht gave something screwed up? Nit downing them at all just seems out of place to me. Regardless is hate to run into them next week.

Jackson County boys could have very well made it to state this year, just barely losing to Watertown. JC finished (13-18). So. Not that much of a shocker in Class A

Edited by bob77

Folks, Humboldt will win state tournament. I've said all year that they have the most talent. Bradford is easily best player in A. Great team and amazing crowd. Congrats to our Lions for a great season and good luck to the VIkings in the boro!

I disagree about Bradford easily being the best player.He and Coleman were co mvps.Both bring different strenghts to the game.Union city was double teaming and triple teaming coleman from getting the ball down the floor,Same tonight.MAHS were double teaming him on the press which he broke with ease and then had to put an extra defender on him.Probably had 30 to 35 points tonight but his ball handling is what makes LC go

Thanks TCAIntense, hopefully the Vikes can bring home the Gold ball! We are starting five juniors but really their not juniors anymore! Hope they can continue to play good defense & hit the boards!!!

The Vikings definitely have the talent but on a neutral court,on a given night and Devon and Zay coleman stays out of foul trouble.who knows.LC won once.Humboldt won twice a maybe 4 or 4 points when Lake Co was behind by about 15 and last game,Devon Jones didnt play a quarter the whole ball game.The Viking are very tough.But I still like Lake Co's chances.LC coach doesnt like to play a zone.Who knows.Maybe she will next game.Not convinced Humboldt is that good a shooting team from outside other than Turner and Bradford.Turner puts a lot of spin on his ball.Think he will struggle at the Boro.Really like Bradford.One thing I like.Lake co may get beat first game.But cant meet Humbodlt until the finals if they make it that far.A lot different playing on a neutral court than at Humboldt.TCa amy have given them a better game away from humboldt.But they are tough and will be one of the favorites.

The Vikings definitely have the talent but on a neutral court,on a given night and Devon and Zay coleman stays out of foul trouble.who knows.LC won once.Humboldt won twice a maybe 4 or 4 points when Lake Co was behind by about 15 and last game,Devon Jones didnt play a quarter the whole ball game.The Viking are very tough.But I still like Lake Co's chances.LC coach doesnt like to play a zone.Who knows.Maybe she will next game.Not convinced Humboldt is that good a shooting team from outside other than Turner and Bradford.Turner puts a lot of spin on his ball.Think he will struggle at the Boro.Really like Bradford.One thing I like.Lake co may get beat first game.But cant meet Humbodlt until the finals if they make it that far.A lot different playing on a neutral court than at Humboldt.TCa amy have given them a better game away from humboldt.But they are tough and will be one of the favorites.