Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

Here is the deal....region teams get seperated. Union City and Madison do not get seperated.

As for fanatic, you make the claim all the time that 7A is head and shoulders better than any district in the state, and it may be. You completely missed the point I made. I was not trash talking. Trash talking would be saying the things you have said all week about Whitwell not being able to play with Clarkrange-they gave them everything they could handle and then some. What I did say, and every fan knows happened last year, Summertown went more than 8 minutes against Clay Co in the semifimals last year and lost in overtime. It wasnt because they stopped us from getting our shots off as you would have people believe. We missed point-blank, wide open lay ups during that stretch and missed a point blank lay up at the buzzer to send it into double ot. One lay up in that stretch would have sent Clay Co to the house. They were not head and shoulders better than everyone as you imply.

I will give respect where it is do. Clay County won the game and then proceeded to really take Jackson County behind the woodshed and looked very impressive doing so. It is an honor to know Summertown was every bit their equal. As for this year, Jackson County and Clarkrange have been quite impressive. Jaycee Coe most likely wins Miss Basketball and it is well deserved. All season long I have said, and I will say it again, the 4 teams to beat are Jackson County, Union City, Summertown, and Clarkrange. Not once have I been so negative as to say district 12A is head and shoukders better than any district in the state despite having 2 teams in the top 10 all year long and two teams at the state tournament once again. By disrespecting other teams and districts it is you devilfanatic that has put a target on Jackson County and Clarkrange. In the past, they have been able to take everyones best shot. I wouldnt be so certain this year with some of the teams meeting at the Glass House.

Here is the deal....region teams get seperated. Union City and Madison do not get seperated.

As for fanatic, you make the claim all the time that 7A is head and shoulders better than any district in the state, and it may be. You completely missed the point I made. I was not trash talking. Trash talking would be saying the things you have said all week about Whitwell not being able to play with Clarkrange-they gave them everything they could handle and then some. What I did say, and every fan knows happened last year, Summertown went more than 8 minutes against Clay Co in the semifimals last year and lost in overtime. It wasnt because they stopped us from getting our shots off as you would have people believe. We missed point-blank, wide open lay ups during that stretch and missed a point blank lay up at the buzzer to send it into double ot. One lay up in that stretch would have sent Clay Co to the house. They were not head and shoulders better than everyone as you imply.

I will give respect where it is do. Clay County won the game and then proceeded to really take Jackson County behind the woodshed and looked very impressive doing so. It is an honor to know Summertown was every bit their equal. As for this year, Jackson County and Clarkrange have been quite impressive. Jaycee Coe most likely wins Miss Basketball and it is well deserved. All season long I have said, and I will say it again, the 4 teams to beat are Jackson County, Union City, Summertown, and Clarkrange. Not once have I been so negative as to say district 12A is head and shoukders better than any district in the state despite having 2 teams in the top 10 all year long and two teams at the state tournament once again. By disrespecting other teams and districts it is you devilfanatic that has put a target on Jackson County and Clarkrange. In the past, they have been able to take everyones best shot. I wouldnt be so certain this year with some of the teams meeting at the Glass House.

I remember your rants and raves last year VC and you were putting everyone down and saying Clay only won because of Summertowns mistakes just like this post. I can get you the game film because they were not wide open like you try to tell everyone. I've always said once you get to the state tournament all the teams are good and all deserve respect. As for the Region 3A teams yes they are relatively weak compared to 7A year in and year out. We respect everyone and our girls work hard to get where they are just like all the other young lady's on the other teams. One of your own fans said you don't even attend the Summertown game's and if that's true then I will give your posts no merit.

Edited by devilfanatic

Looking forward to a good 1A bracket with clarkrange and Jackson co. being two of the top contenders and keep an eye on UC as well-- No standout players but they play well together and have played great team defense since late December which is tough sometimes to get kids to buy into- but they've sold out to play defense even on the nights where they are not playing particularly well on offense and the great defense always gives them a chance to win which they have lately to the tune of 19 victories in a row.

1A bracket will be interesting to see, obviously jackson and clarkrange both are regulars and could be 7A final, but union city has grorp who could win it, and cloudland has a strong post game and solid guards. should be exciting. SUmmertown impressed last yr, who ever gets them girls from s-town will have to be on their toes first round. They came out on fire and knocked out high powered lake co last yr. be exciting

Yeah ok......you just said last week that Whitwell couldnt play with a 7A team......guess you were wrong werent ya-they gave your 7A team all they could handle...devilfanatic, you completely miss the point.....you keep saying that 7A is untouchable and it puts a target on them....I respect what they have accomplished over the years, but at the same time I realize they can be beat

Edited by Vandychris

Yeah ok......you just said last week that Whitwell couldnt play with a 7A team......guess you were wrong werent ya-they gave your 7A team all they could handle

Where were you at last year after the Clay game? I even started a thread looking for you but you were no where to be found. You ran your mouth and put down everyone but Summertown but never got back online after they got beat. I guess when you don't actually attend the games its easy to just walk away once they lose. I think that's called a "fair weather" fan. As for the Clarkrange game did they lose or did they win?

I think VandyChris.I know if you from same district you seperated.I heard that UC and Madison has to be seperated.I was wrong and you were right.

Chipper.Told you last night after the Lake Co game,it would be good for Uc if they draw Madison so knew they could be in the same brackets.Going to have to play clarkrange or JC in the early rounds so hopefully the second round..The big girls from madison wont be able to do to UC what they did to LC because UC is close to their height and have more bulk.

Edited by mrbigster

Yeah ok......you just said last week that Whitwell couldnt play with a 7A team......guess you were wrong werent ya-they gave your 7A team all they could handle...devilfanatic, you completely miss the point.....you keep saying that 7A is untouchable and it puts a target on them....I respect what they have accomplished over the years, but at the same time I realize they can be beat

I see edited your post and added more lies. Find a post where I said we were untouchable. I challenge you to find one of my posts where I said 7A was untouchable. Every team in this tournament can be beaten. All it takes is one off day at this level and you're sent home. There are NO easy games at the state tournament. Write that down VC make sure you remember to say Devilfanatic said those words!

Edited by devilfanatic