Class AA State Tournament Thread

howdoitknow

yeah and when you walk into that gym and it is 300 degrees you will be out of gas before you start. who is the coach at dekalb? i hope he practiced you guys with the heat turned up in the gym...

I wouldn't say our gym is "300 degrees" but the gym in DC doesn't have AC so it gets pretty warm. I've known of opposing fans to complain before. Sequatchie County was hot as all get out last week as well! No one will deny that DC has a big task ahead of them. But this years team has scrapped them out all year. They're hungry.

I just hope the atmosphere/nerves don't get the better of them. Hope to see a lot of black and gold in Chattanooga tomorrow night!

Fulton (22-8) at Sullivan East (27-7): To close to call, toss up

Elizabethton

DeKalb

McMinn

CPA

Cheatham

Jackson South Side

Mitchell

Dude I think your nuts! You'll take MC over LA playing at home and DC over Howard down at Howard. I'll take LA and DC in the Gold Ball game next week.

What are the chances for the Central Chargers to pull out a win in LA tonight? I suspect it will be tough as all road games in sectionals should be, but I don't know much about LA (I believe they have a Mr. Basketball Candidate though).

We do have a Mr. Basketball Candidate. Its is Mason Ramsey, and you will see why tonight. As bad as I hate to say it MC has a chance, but a very slim one. That's why they play the game. If LA ever gets up by 6 or more it's probably over for MC. LA last week come back from being down almost 30 in the Regional Final to beat DC. LA is fast, tall, and athletic. Combine that with having a deep bench and multipal scorers that can hit from about anywhere and it being at LA, I see LA winning by 10

Dude I think your nuts! You'll take MC over LA playing at home and DC over Howard down at Howard. I'll take LA and DC in the Gold Ball game next week.

We do have a Mr. Basketball Candidate. Its is Mason Ramsey, and you will see why tonight. As bad as I hate to say it MC has a chance, but a very slim one. That's why they play the game. If LA ever gets up by 6 or more it's probably over for MC. LA last week come back from being down almost 30 in the Regional Final to beat DC. LA is fast, tall, and athletic. Combine that with having a deep bench and multipal scorers that can hit from about anywhere and it being at LA, I see LA winning by 10

I hope DC can jump out like that against Howard tonight, because I don't think the Hustlin' Tigers have the three point shooting to get them back into a game. Either way the game goes, the Tigers from Smithville have had a historic year and we are all proud!

But that doesn't mean we're ready for it to end! ;)

Yea u will see allot of gold from Howard fans tonight!!!!! #Game day #gold out

I would hope so, it is a home game for them after all.....

I hope DC can jump out like that against Howard tonight, because I don't think the Hustlin' Tigers have the three point shooting to get them back into a game. Either way the game goes, the Tigers from Smithville have had a historic year and we are all proud!

But that doesn't mean we're ready for it to end! ;)

Oh man I've been hoping this all day. If we could have that hot of a start it would help so much. I agree completely. Been watching film and doesn't look like they have the three point shooting LA does.