Dyer County vs Hillsboro

soccerfreak92

I don't think some are whining, I think most would rather get one of the top teams in the semis or Championship game. That probably means they have had a game or two to get use to the gym/rims/etc or catch a tired/injured team. I do agree at this point you have to beat the best...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not whining..I know we woulda had to play them eventually anyways..I just woulda liked for us to play more than one game, so i can lay out of work a few more days. That's all.

LOL - understand the laying out of work a few more days. It always ends too soon, whether it is first round of district or first round of state. Quite an accomplishment to make it to the final 8 - congrats to your guys.

'yankees8589'

Maybe Hillsboro is better than everybody thought....certainly better than I thought. I wouldn't hit the panic button tho, I've seen these type of games a million times. Give Hillsboro credit they deserve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went about as I presumed if Dc WASNT HITTING ..the glass house has that effect at times...DC played great D and hit ft to win this one..yes credit Borros on a scrappy game ..GREAT crowd from DC !!!

DC will be back Friday for another run for the Gold....

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

I was a bit disappointed that Hubbs didn't play well today after hearing so much about him. And no, I'm NOT knocking him. I was just eager to see a great player. Good thing I'll be there Friday ;)

And yes, SW is good. But they aren't the world beaters they've been made out to be. Of course, I've only had one game to judge by. Friday will probably change my mind. That first game of a teams first state tourney is always filled with nerves I'm sure.

Edited by dctiger