Humboldt vs Lake Co

AAUFAN

I already ate my crow 2 days ago, sorry you missed it.

Just thought you might want a second helping after a second LC win.... sorry you won't miss it!!! They may not even win tomorrow.... but remember you didn't pick them to make it!!! Congrats on getting your picks right in the AAA bracket..... as you mentioned in another thread. Guess you were bound to eventually pick something right.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought you might want a second helping after a second LC win.... sorry you won't miss it!!! They may not even win tomorrow.... but remember you didn't pick them to make it!!! Congrats on getting your picks right in the AAA bracket..... as you mentioned in another thread. Guess you were bound to eventually pick something right.

AKA Mr Know it all the Guru!!! LOL LOL LOL

I've only missed 3 picks across all tournaments so far, and 2 of them were technically from one wrong pick. Cause I picked Watertown to go to the finals. I didn't actually pick Lake County to lose to Richland, but because on Jim314 you have to pick all the games at once, I got 2 wrong picks from Picking Watertown.

I waited on y'all to kiss mine after we beat y'all last year too, but it never happened.

And that again is HISTORY homey!!! Remember how down the west is? LOL LOL LOL!!! We are done with History, now its PRESENT and FUTURE ole buddy! See yal if you ever make it back :mrgreen:

Well time for round 5 between the Vikings and the Falcons. This time for the Gold Ball!! The Vikes hold a 3-1 advantage over the season but LC is hot right now and looking for a little payback. Same song different verse, LC must play big on the glass and Devon must stay out of foul trouble to win it. Humboldt has been the best team in our district all year in my opinion and provide match-up issues for a smaller LC squad. Can LC get it done against the favored Vikes on the big stage. Who knows but should be another District 14-A classic!! see ya tomorrow at 4 pm West TN!!

IMO, the best team meets the best coach. Wish I could be there but have a previous commitment. It has been my observation watching LC over the last three years at state and a home/away regular season schedule that Coach B has that team improvng all through the season. That is what a great coach does!! I like our coach at Perry Co but IMO she is the best in Class A. Don't know anything about the other classes but I know she is very, very good.

Good Luck to both teams. You have earned it so please enjoy being there win or lose. Every other Class A school would like to be there. I am going to pick the better team in Humboltd. I also pick them to repeat next year if they keep their heads on straight and reallize it only takes one uh-Oh.

Well time for round 5 between the Vikings and the Falcons. This time for the Gold Ball!! The Vikes hold a 3-1 advantage over the season but LC is hot right now and looking for a little payback. Same song different verse, LC must play big on the glass and Devon must stay out of foul trouble to win it. Humboldt has been the best team in our district all year in my opinion and provide match-up issues for a smaller LC squad. Can LC get it done against the favored Vikes on the big stage. Who knows but should be another District 14-A classic!! see ya tomorrow at 4 pm West TN!!

How are they a hot team?? Barely winning today and going into OT in the first round??...i have seen Humboldt and lake Co play twice this year and was not impressed by lake Co at all. Go ahead and try playing you're box and 1 on desonta again tomorrow. Once again it will not work

Edited by frankieD12

How are they a hot team?? Barely winning today and going into OT in the first round??...i have seen Humboldt and lake Co play twice this year and was not impressed by lake Co at all. Go ahead and try playing you're box and 1 on desonta again tomorrow. Once again it will not work

Lake County has been hot whether winning by one or not & deserve/earned to be in championship game! Hopefully, the Vikes can come out & play a great game!!