Dyer County vs. Siegel

1brutalchoctaw

Yes, its been a very long time since I've appeared on these forums. nice to see everyone, I figure there is no better time than now to log back in than after my alma mater's trip to the AAA Semifinals.

Dyer County and Siegel play Friday morning at 11:45.

I've heard a lot of good about Siegel, from listening to today's game, they seem to be comfortable in the Murphy Center.

Dyer County has to pick it up scoring wise, I don't remember them ever scoring on 40 points in a game. perhaps they will be over the nervousness that comes with that first game in the Murphy Center.

Who wins this one and why?

Dyer county wasn't impressive today but seems like they have been and can be.. Hopefully Hubbs can score more than 4 points in the first half. Seemed today that every time Hubbs had good position and and scored there was a foul somewhere else and he didnt get the points.. Just what i noticed..I'll take Dyer county 55-47

according to the radio today...DC barely shot over 60% from the FT line...so i dont think either team is that impressive...

DC could and should win this game...however...it was proven today and multiple times this season...DC really doesnt control the pace of the game like they wish they did...

this game is a toss up...loser gets dropped by 30 in the title game...but at least you can say you made it that far

Edited by dhstennis
  • Upvote 1

Hubbs and the Chocktaws will have the jitters under control Friday. I'll say they win by 12 and he has a great game.

We can always hope they keep it close in the title game...Southwind looked tentative as well this morning, to be honest. We will see how their second game goes Friday as well.

Hubbs and the Chocktaws will have the jitters under control Friday. I'll say they win by 12 and he has a great game.

We can always hope they keep it close in the title game...Southwind looked tentative as well this morning, to be honest. We will see how their second game goes Friday as well.

"Southwind looked Tentative", well I hate to see them on there game & they still won by 20! They have both inside & outside present and are very big at all positions & I don't see them losing but I've been wrong before!!!

"Southwind looked Tentative", well I hate to see them on there game & they still won by 20! They have both inside & outside present and are very big at all positions & I don't see them losing but I've been wrong before!!!

That's what I'm saying. They played very sloppy in the first half. They looked much more comfortable by the midway point of the third. I look for them to be even more settled down tomorrow.