Day 1 Ramblings from State!

BigENS

I never said DC was the best team there nor the best in the state now did I? I know they aren't my point is that this team does what needs to be done to win at the right times.

Period fact of the matter is DC is playing tomorrow against Siegel if the shots don't fall they go home but I bet if shots are falling they'll be playin SW.

And obiously you should look at some stats to see how unselfish the DC squad is. Majority of game with all 5 starters in double figures.

No matter who the team is you can't say they don't deserve to be at sate when they have already made it to the final four.

is that what makes them "whole hearted"??? ur team only scored 40 points yesterday...hard to believe 5 starters pumped in 10+ points each...

and i absouletly think DC can beat the shooting stars or whatever they call themselves...

like i said...ive never seen a team catch all the breaks like dyer county has this year...its amazing...u have had better teams in the past...prolly 2 or 3 of the last 4 years...and 5 of the last 7 id be willing to bet...

also...if the shots dont fall maybe u can play defense and win a game too...kinda like yesterday...i know thats out of the ordinary for a team that ran clock in the regional championship game...all that hype on the radio was hilarious...

made even better when Southwind beat that same team a few days later by 60...defense and offense...pretty impressive i must say

No that was a typo my mistake but majority of games this season DC has had all started in double figures. Plus some from the bench to get in the.

The whole hearted thing is the point that these young men have work hard all season, they never give up and they do what it takes to win. Yes they had some bad losses.

Oh yea i forgot the boros that DC played and beat, yea they beat Brentwood, who just happened to beat the number 1 team in the state according to coacht. Still think they don't deserve it I'd get my facts straight instead of going by jus 1 game

I'd like to see you tell one of them you don't think they deserve it. I would love to see the response you got lol

Dyer County has the highest points per game average in the state. Yesterday was just a bad example for all the people who don't see them regularly. They beat Harrisburg Illinois who went on to win the 2A Illinois state championship with a record of 33-1. Houston, Bolivar, Westview were all games early in the season without #20, a starter.

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/sport.cfm?sportid=3

Dyer County has the highest points per game average in the state. Yesterday was just a bad example for all the people who don't see them regularly. They beat Harrisburg Illinois who went on to win the 2A Illinois state championship with a record of 33-1. Houston, Bolivar, Westview were all games early in the season without #20, a starter.

http://www.coacht.co...t.cfm?sportid=3

dyer county also plays a bunch of teams that their freshman could beat...using a 2A school as an example is comical...do they have 1000+ students...what are you proving there...DC also beat charleston MO...one of the best teams on your schedule...twice...i was impressed by that...of course...they also have between 200 and 300 students total in the school...theyre the same size as trinity christian academy in jackson...i checked

DC stopped the rivalry with jackson schools and doesnt play any top teams from memphis...so its hard for anyone to take the whole "highest point per game average" seriously

i know you beat who is on your schedule...but you could definitely put a few more studs on there...just 2 or 3 and i would take you seriously...

dyer county also plays a bunch of teams that their freshman could beat...using a 2A school as an example is comical...do they have 1000+ students...what are you proving there...DC also beat charleston MO...one of the best teams on your schedule...twice...i was impressed by that...of course...they also have between 200 and 300 students total in the school...theyre the same size as trinity christian academy in jackson...i checked

DC stopped the rivalry with jackson schools and doesnt play any top teams from memphis...so its hard for anyone to take the whole "highest point per game average" seriously

i know you beat who is on your schedule...but you could definitely put a few more studs on there...just 2 or 3 and i would take you seriously...

DC up by 8

40-32

Hubbs is playing awesome where you at Dhs? This is a game you should be watching to become a true believer in the Choctaws.

Tons of teams play poorly their first game at State. This DC teams isn't as good as teams in the past and played bad in the final 1/3 of the season.

Bolivar, Westview and Munford aren't too bad themselves. Yes, DC's schedule could and should be better. No, they're not unselfish and they don't play D past 5 secs on the half court. but they are athletic and play hard. What team wins state without catching breaks? Would DC beat Ridgeway? Whos knows. What happened to the kids at Ridgeway is unfortunate. I think we can all agree that a DC vs Southwind final is what tons of people wanted to see.

How's the tennis program at DHS?

• Upvote 1

i was working...but i had the updates comin in...and im not from dyersburg...

congrats on the W...

and my "segments" have been spot on all tourney...like it or not

good luck in the title game...the orange are gona need it...i am glad DC made it that far...i would have broke out the cough syrup if they hadnt been able to take advantage of the opportunity...cant ask for much more from them