humboldt versus wartburg

gobeywarrior

who yall got i think this is gonna be the toughest game we have played all year can we win yes but we also could lose ,depends on which dog team shows up if its the team sunbright beat in the district 4a title game shows up we are toast ,if its the other 28 wins and 3 losses watch out humboldt ,dont take this team lightly even if u get up on em they dont get nervous they just keep working and grinding ;if they get up big on u then u better get nervous lol imma say as fan wartburg wins but also in reality due to past exp humboldt wins in a good game.

Edited by gobeywarrior

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt by 25...they are unstoppable in single A...

I would not go that far. This is an interesting matchup. Bradford and Fountain going up against each other possibly will be fun to watch. Of course, both teams have more than these two players, but each one is definitely the leader of their respective team. Which teams role players step up and be the difference for their team will be the team to advance. I feel that Humboldt is slightly a little deeper and that is why I feel they will win by 5-10 points. Should be a great game!

Guru, your the joke.. just saying.. any team to make it to the final 4 deserves more respect than your smart mouth gives, and why update only the first period? Is that because Wartburg was within 5 points toward the end of the game? Thought so, your just a blow hard, disrespectful loud mouth.

chill: final was 58-64, Wartburg didn't wake up until the 2nd half.

Edited by 4aFan4U

Guru, your the joke.. just saying.. any team to make it to the final 4 deserves more respect than your smart mouth gives, and why update only the first period? Is that because Wartburg was within 5 points toward the end of the game? Thought so, your just a blow hard, disrespectful loud mouth.

chill: final was 58-64, Wartburg didn't wake up until the 2nd half.

Yes, Humboldt stop attacking & was trying to run out clock which almost cost them! Great year to Whartburg & good luck Vikings tomorrow!!