Best AAA team in state?

Jab07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Co. Beat 2 Tullahoma Soph. pitchers, Tullahoma could have blew them out if they had pitched there No. 3,4, or 5 pitcher.

You Tullahoma people always have a reason you get beat, it's never your fault! Face the fact you got beat by a sophmore pitcher. Your big hitting team got outplayed and thats all there is to it!

• 2 weeks later...

The playing of an extremely tough schedule is not always a good thing. A strong schedule played at the beginning is good, but if played at the end is not at all good. The players need some relief at the end to get rested and prepared for tournament play. Having to get ready for strong competition day in and day out will not serve the purpose. I see many coaches who always want ot talk about how strong their schedule is and in the end are at home instead of being at the big show. The best AAA teams at this junction are Science Hill, Farragut, Tullahoma and Collierville.

The playing of an extremely tough schedule is not always a good thing. A strong schedule played at the beginning is good, but if played at the end is not at all good. The players need some relief at the end to get rested and prepared for tournament play. Having to get ready for strong competition day in and day out will not serve the purpose. I see many coaches who always want ot talk about how strong their schedule is and in the end are at home instead of being at the big show. The best AAA teams at this junction are Science Hill, Farragut, Tullahoma and Collierville.

IMO, I would add Brentwood and Centennial to that list, 11AAA is one the toughest districts in the state from top to bottom, period. It should be a fun finish this year.

IMO, I would add Brentwood and Centennial to that list, 11AAA is one the toughest districts in the state from top to bottom, period. It should be a fun finish this year.

Mount Juliet beat Brentwood.... Brentwood is not that good, from what I have seen, Tulluhoma, Science Hill, Farragut, Barlett

Cookeville has not played anyone,

Mount Juliet beat Brentwood.... Brentwood is not that good, from what I have seen, Tulluhoma, Science Hill, Farragut, Barlett

Cookeville has not played anyone,

Ravenwood beat Mt Juliet which is not near as good as Brentwood or Centennial so that doesn't mean anything because you never know who is pitching the out of districts games.