Gomab's Top 100 Sophomores

CoachT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asberry ranked 66?Ha ha thats a joke.I have watched him and Ledbetter play several times and I would rather have Asberry anytime.Yes,Im sure Ledbetter will be better at the next level.Daniel Meador of Rbs and Lance Mason of Pickett County are two other good sophomores.

We have someone like GOMAB that goes out and sees all the talented players in the whole state of Tn from D1(Private Schools) to Class AAA. Reguardless we still have people that arent satisfied. Guys give him some credit, the kids that he has ranked are guys that have battled in the trenches of Big Time AAU Tournaments, Most of them have started for their respective high school team or comes off the bench. So you would need to contribute a ton if you want to be recognized as one of the top players. All I want is for someone to give the man credit, he goes to college, coaches a very successful AAU Program, and he goes to scout players and high school teams. Plus he dedicates time with his family (He has a younger brother thats walking on at MTSU this winter).

Believe me, guys, Gomab does his homework and puts in the time. As the year goes on, and he gets to see some of these players and others play a few more times, he will adjust his rankings as he sees fit. I'm sure he's missing some players, and he'll tell you that himself, but in time he will get it right.

Posted by mtdew:

I was wondering the same thing. Some of those sophomores are not that good.

Who is GOMAB?

Thanks. Gomab will add him to his list of "possibles".

Posted by Greenfieldfan:

Brandon Shane of Greenfield is a player that you will hear alot about this year. He led Greenfield in scoring as a Freshman and also made All District and All Region. He deserves to be on your list.

[Edited by Greenfieldfan on 10-30-02 10:19P]