South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Keep it in the Pirate Family.......STONE gets my vote!!!!!! Outside the family, RANKIN or DAVIS to name a couple.

If you guys do take Davis from us when my twin boys get to high school I'm moving to SP lol. Coach Davis was a big part of my high school life and I was a freshman his first year and after I graduated starting running the chains for him. I hope there is no truth to this because he is a great coach for the lack of talent level he has to deal with here at Polk and still finds a way to win games. IMO I think his best team was my little brother's team which was with Allen and Hargrove that was a great group. But besides coaching he cares about his players and instills repects and discipline. Like I said I hope this is all rumors.

From your picture Roy you should set an example for that Davis man and go visit the barber. lol

Piratetom I garuntee you mine is a full beard. I dont have that little bitty mustache like that Davis man. That Davis man needs to get his mustache cut if Grider gets him to coach our boys and especially before he gets a new picture put in Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Us fellers is bout to git real mad, cause you being the obvious front runner to lead our feuding younguns and you won't answer the 2 questions Old Pirate asked you....jest what in tarnation is that mess about? Old Pirate is bout convinced yous a skillet slinger incogkneetoe.....caused yous always a complaining & telling fellers what theys needs to do......OP ain't joking neither!

Edited by OLD PIRATE