South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Trousdale won the state at Cookeville in 2008 and 2009 under Creasy. before that in 2005 and i believe they have 2 more in 3AAA.

I overlooked 2009, but they 2008 games were in Murfreesbore. Also, its either AAA or 3A and they didn't win it the period they were there but made a good run.

They won it in 2008 in Murfreesboro over Jo Byrns. They then repeated in 2009 vs Boyd in Cookeville. They have never won a state championship in 3A ball. They have won it when the state had 3 classes, 5 classss and 6 classes but they were each at the 1A level except for 2009 and it was the 2A title.

They actually won the AA state title in the '72.

Edited by rlh

Piratetom, you need to change your name to mustangtom. You are a trader. I garuntee you Griders replacement man better not be telling you any of our secrets because you will tell that Ryan man. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I'm really a secret spy who knows your true identity. Better stay on my good side!

Your joking mustangtom. You are probably a secret spy for that Ryan man and trying to get Griders secrets or Griders replacement mans secrets. You think im joking but im not.

Sorry Roy or should I say ________! I don't joke. You need to talk to Griders replacement about a spring scrimmage game. I can get that Ryan man to come scrimmage the Pirates.

If I had to guess....and I'm only guessing because I'm certainly not in the loop....our new coach has already been picked. Vic has said himself that he is a planner and that the new coach will be in place in February, so i'm guessing he's already been picked. Who is it? Not a clue.