South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

On the coaching search.

The name I heard a lot about early this morning was former Red Bank coach, Tim Daniels. Daniels had a successful career at Loudon before taking over at Red Bank. He was an assistant coach at Baylor this season before a healthy issue sidelined him for the season. Apparently he has recovered and is in play. Maybe SP is getting Tim Moore as well as Tim Daniels together.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Another name surfacing quite a bit is Wes Green. He had success at Whitwell as well as Lookout Valley with limited resources and talent at both stops.

I'm sure there 60 other applicants as well. Naming a few here and there does nothing. The only way you hear these names is if you are at the school and hear these names in the office. Don't give yourself away.

On the coaching search.

The name I heard a lot about early this morning was former Red Bank coach, Tim Daniels. Daniels had a successful career at Loudon before taking over at Red Bank. He was an assistant coach at Baylor this season before a healthy issue sidelined him for the season. Apparently he has recovered and is in play. Maybe SP is getting Tim Moore as well as Tim Daniels together.

Daniels is a very good coach. Edited by orngnblk

Another name surfacing quite a bit is Wes Green. He had success at Whitwell as well as Lookout Valley with limited resources and talent at both stops.

Are you joking me? This Green man got fired at Whitwell. I looked in my Murphy Fair book but his record is not in there. Griders top 3 choices should be that Quarles man at Maryville, that Rankin man at Alcoa, and that Bowers man at Ensworth. All three of these coaches have won more games and championships than Grider. Grider better interview one of these coaches and hire them. I hope he gets that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

I'm sure there 60 other applicants as well. Naming a few here and there does nothing. The only way you hear these names is if you are at the school and hear these names in the office. Don't give yourself away.

LMBO yeppers that is it.

These were passed around at breakfast about 6 am this morning. Which of these candidates are true candidates and which of them are just fools gold is anyone's guess. Hal Lamb and Phil Massey are also names being kicked around. If Hal Lamb comes then it will be a package deal with his brother Bobby Lamb as well.

Edited by TheAmbassador

LMBO

These were passed around at breakfast about 6 am this morning. Which of these candidates are true candidates and which of them are just fools gold is anyone's guess. Hal Lamb and Phil Massey are also names being kicked around. If Hal Lamb comes then it will be a package deal with his brother Bobby Lamb as well.

Let me ask you a question. Who is this Lamb man? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and he is not in their either. Grider needs to call that Rankin man. I garuntee you he could win us three or four championships in a row like he did at Alcoa. You think im joking but im not.