South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

the only coach that truly runs the single wing as their main offense is the coach from monterey high school up close to livingston, tennessee. I keep hearing it will be creasey if he wants it, so d0es his wife not want them to move to marion county?

Fact is, there are three other teams in Tennessee that run single wing as their offense. Huntington, portland, mcewen, and a really good middle school in Onieda.

creasys wife aint leaving gallatin and rankin will cost 150 plus his whole staff

If Grider has to pay this Rankin man this much, then he will have to just do it. Grider makes enough money off those durn pirate cards he sells to pay for this mess. I garuntee you this Rankin man will make our boys train real hard. You think im joking but im not.

Of potential coaches, I would say Tim Moore, Heath Grider, and Chris Jones could run it. :D

Old Pirate ain't falling for any of them fellers replacing coach Vic. #1 Jones make way too much money coaching up yonder in Canada, #2 Moore most likely would have to take a pay cut and #3 H. Grider according to rumors ain't interested. OP like most folkes would love to see an official list of the top 5-6. BTW cousin Lester from SM says SD has spoken to coach Vic. Ole cuz swore to by his sources say it is true about a possible move! Anyhow, is anyone know jest who in tarnation is really going to do the hiring? Edited by OLD PIRATE