South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I heard on a local call in show that's just started in Trenton Ga. by someone very reliable that the SP job was down to seven. Hey speaking of seven I haven't seen him in a long time on here. Maybe he's gone to school to get his teaching license and he's going to be our new coach. Maybe him and Creasy since there both from Trousdale have been working on this for a while now. HMMM???

Saw in the paper where patrick nix is taking over at scottsboro high school. Wonder if he applied at sp? I remember in 1990 when his team came to jasper and spanked the warriors 47-14 I think it was. His team was loaded, had freddie kitchens, and about 5 other d1 players.

I was at that game and it was a take you out behind the barn and waylay the crap out of you spanking..But that woke the Warriors up and they went on to blow the competition out in the playoffs to win there first state championship. Sorry to get off subject but was just commenting since I was an eye witness.

I heard on a local call in show that's just started in Trenton Ga. by someone very reliable that the SP job was down to seven. Hey speaking of seven I haven't seen him in a long time on here. Maybe he's gone to school to get his teaching license and he's going to be our new coach. Maybe him and Creasy since there both from Trousdale have been working on this for a while now. HMMM???

Old Pirate jest wonders what the official ..........application count was? Rumors were over 100 but unconfirmed.

Old Pirate jest wonders what the official ..........application count was? Rumors were over 100 but unconfirmed.

140 was the actual count. They said Grider had to quit interviwing at the school bc so much traffic was going by and people started getting tag numbers and then trying to run there tags to see who was at the school. Just alot of people,not only SP faithful wanting to know who's applied. I think it's funny. I do know for sure who the coach isn't going to be. Me!!!!

Ain't these coaches ever practiced being Incognito........? Dad burnit a feller should know not to park his car in front of places like Dashavue, Classic Cat, in another female's drive or a school looking to hire a new feuding coach that has the the interest the SP job has proved to have! LOPAO.....

Edited by OLD PIRATE