South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

If not in TC where is he now?

Piratemike, I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Dobbs man coaches for that Adeylott man at Riverdale. This Dobbs man is not even a head coach. What kind of mess is this? Grider had better of interviewed that Rankin man, that Quarles man, and that Bowers man. Those are the three best coaches in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

I heard on a local call in show that's just started in Trenton Ga. by someone very reliable that the SP job was down to seven. Hey speaking of seven I haven't seen him in a long time on here. Maybe he's gone to school to get his teaching license and he's going to be our new coach. Maybe him and Creasy since there both from Trousdale have been working on this for a while now. HMMM???

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? I have been listening to WEPG and they have not said anything about this mess you are talking about. It would be on WEPG before it would be on a durn station in another state. This is a bunch of mess you are talking about. You think im joking but im not.