South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I was at that game and it was a take you out behind the barn and waylay the crap out of you spanking..But that woke the Warriors up and they went on to blow the competition out in the playoffs to win there first state championship. Sorry to get off subject but was just commenting since I was an eye witness.

Patrick Nix also led Auburn to an undefeated season. 11-0 nowhere to go. Hes related to Greenman from Collinwood. Ive had to hear that story a few times.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? I have been listening to WEPG and they have not said anything about this mess you are talking about. It would be on WEPG before it would be on a durn station in another state. This is a bunch of mess you are talking about. You think im joking but im not.

Guess I know something you don't know Roy!!BTW the voice of Boyd Buchannan football host the show and he use to be the announcer for SP back in the late 90's.Roy I go to WEPG alot and there still stuck in the 60's with there technology down there so it's a new day and a new coach and maybe a new radion station,even if it is in GA..